FA Cup Final Thread - Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wembley seat split

Is this correct?

Everton - one end.

Chelsea - other end.

Either side (i.e. from penalty area to penalty area either side) - corporate/ 'football family' and so basically a hotchpot of whoever has laid their hands on a ticket.

Cheers.

Well The Green Man was "booked" for the Semi with the group I go with, but I think it was open to anybody as long as they where a blue, we didnt have to pay or anything. We cant go that pub this time, but im led to believe that the Blarny Stone or some other Irish sounding Pub is the same sort of deal.

Speaking to my mate tomorrow night, he was finding me the name and stuff, but I would imagine you could pop in that Pub. Name is sketchy at the moment, he said it was an Irish pub and I found the name from somewhere else, so I might have my wires crossed mate.

Oh, but I dont think they had the game on. If that makes any sense? If your coming to watch the game on tele, im not sure, if you want somewhere to have a drink before the game that would be the place.

Yeah im dissapointed about the Greene Man. It was awesome for the Semi.

But we shot ourselves in the foot when people started robbing the tills. Can't blame them to be honest.

Yeah im dissapointed about the Greene Man. It was awesome for the Semi.

But we shot ourselves in the foot when people started robbing the tills. Can't blame them to be honest.

The only reason we cant go there is that we are on a different side now. The manager of The Green Man said he had the Chelsea Fans there for their Semi and he said they where animals.

From what ive heard they would prefer us, but the Police wont allow it.

well i suppose they have to put those 50,000 people somewhere.

shame it can't be the next england international.

But we shot ourselves in the foot when people started robbing the tills.

Annoys the hell out of me that the reputation of our club and the vast majority of our supporters is brought down by the actions of mindless criminals :mad:

Wembley Ticket prices now falling.....

Looking at various sites offering tickets for Saturday and it seems that tickets (at least for the Chelsea end) are slightly cheaper than a couple of days ago.

If you're still looking for a ticket it may be worth holding off (risky I know) until Saturday outside the ground - I think the touts will have quite a few Chelsea/neutral tickets to shift.

Do your own research though!

(sorry, should have put post in here )

Last edited:
Its amazing that people get the urge to post when they want something :dodgy:

Thinking the exact same thing.

And come on, do you really think people havnt tried asking for tickets? If i did have a spare, i wouldnt give it to someone who posts when they want something. Id actually give it to a person who has actually earned my respect to get a ticket.

FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.