FA Cup Final Thread - Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking on the interweb and found tickets for £545 in our end.

Is anybody else considering buying one of these? Are these genuine tickets?

I know I shouldn't feed the dealers with business but I'm not an STH and like so many am desperate to be there.

Can't really afford it either...

Moral and financial dilemma....

Fakes mate, well according to Everton anyway, try going thru myclubwembley u gotta pay £50 to join but might hit it lucky, tickets start at £249 i think, and go up to £999 with food and drinks included. bit pricey but if you can afford it then go for it

Going down but ticketless

Was at the semis, but got no chance of getting a ticket for the final because I don't have a season ticket due to working stupid shifts, which include weekends, so going down anyway on the Friday to stay with a mate. Basically if anyone else is going down ticketless what are you doing for the game, were will be a good place to watch the match? Unless anybody has any spares which I know is a big ask but hey you never know. Give us a shout anyway.

Does anybody know if thereis going to be a FA cup final song or is reidy going to do it lol

Just a quickie from a Yido.

Best of luck for the final. I sincerely hope you turn over the small team from Fulham.

The less trophys the SKY4 win, the better for all of us.

Good luck.

Welcome mate. All supporters of the beautiful game are welcome on this, the best footie forum on earth.

Just don't mention pizzas or pasties 'cos they'll never shut up...

Thanks for the good luck message. A painful memory for you is one of my favourite games of all time. White Hart Lane, 1985. Spurs 1 Everton 2 and a giant step towards the title. Sorry to bring it up but I've always had a soft spot for your club - my favourite side of yours was the Burkinshaw one.

Stick around

Thanks fella. Appreciated.

I always see Spurs, Everton & Man City in a similar light due to all having to deal with red ****e.

Luckily for me i was on a plane to Oz when you did us 4-1 in that semi.....

By the way, i can honestly say i seriously detest Liverpoo. Anyone of my age that had to deal with the 20 yr media w***-fest of the eighties & nineties would probably say the same. I was at An****d when they turned us over (inside at least) 7-0 :eek:

Loved the Everton teams that played in the Cup Finals of 1984, 85, 86 and 89. I didn't see the 1995 Final live, as I was in Germany. I managed to catch highlights about 2 hours after the game had finished but news had filtered through to the pub I was in, and I got the feeling Everton had won. I was pleased they had.

Here is a factor in Everton's favour - in the 2 FA Cup Finals at the new Wembley so far, the team wearing blue has won.

YES!!!!!

My trip to Singapore has been cancelled and I got an invite to a corporate box for the final - good insurance against not obtaining a ticket in the blue end!!!!

Where are you staying mate? Me and my brother are coming up from Guernsey and staying in the Ibis Wembley.

Hoping to see a few other Everton fans in there...

Sorry mate. am staying in the union jack club, was there for the semi final and met up with several bluenoses

supposing chelsea get through to the champions league final

Not sure if this is the right forum but how near to the FA cup final is the champions league final being played? Could work in our favour as regards injuries, on the other hand if they go on to win it they will be on a high for the FA cup match. :oops: :oops:

Not sure if this is the right forum but how near to the FA cup final is the champions league final being played? Could work in our favour as regards injuries, on the other hand if they go on to win it they will be on a high for the FA cup match. :oops: :oops:

I think it will work in our favour. Think back to our Cup Winners Cup success followed shortly after by our FA Cup Final defeat by Manchester United. We went into that game at Wembley as firm favourites but a lack of stamina cost us of a treble.

Very true mate. Anymore key injuries for us and we will be in trouble. Many will route for us on the day being underdogs, lets just hope Chelsea can reach the CL Final, be drained afterwards and feel content with the season they have had.

Anyone see the ffotage of Drogba after the game nailed on to be banned for the final after. Ballack also nailed on to be banned after striking out at the ref.

Equally Lampard and Terry shoud be close to a ban.

Could all be in line for a ban.

Chelski bunch

At lot of them Chelski lot should be banned for the final the way they were reacting to the ref after the final whistle. What a way to go on boys. UEFA should throw the book at them

Status
Not open for further replies.