FA Cup Final Thread - Tickets/Travel/Meet Ups Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they put the applications in order of how many aways people have been to & allocate the people with the most aways the best tickets. I've been to every game this season, as have a few of my mates & I can see us ending up with the worst seats after we get lumped in with everyone who's been to more than 3. Still, as I said before the semi, there will never be a bad seat at Wembley to watch Everton, just hope I get a similar 1 to the 1 I got for the semi

From what I've heard the new pitch as already been layed..it's grown elsewhere and implanted, but it needs time to settle down. At least a month.

The Following Matches will be played at Wembley on the following dates
The FA Trophy Final May 9
The FA Vase Final May 10

Blue Square Prem Play Off Final May 17
League Two Play Off Final May 23
League One Play Off Final May 24
Championship Play Off Final May 25

As you can see 6 finals to be played before ours.

Last edited:
Sounds like I might be able to get a ticket by those stipulations.

Might, in any case. Better than won't.

i'm counting on our blue boys to win this pot, partly so i can try & get a ticket for the community shield in august - it'll be the only chance i'll have to see everton at wembley!

I should get a ticket . I am also going to go on a personal crusade to get my hands on any tickets I come across . If I am lucky I am just gonna walk up to some random ticketless blue and give it to them . I bloody will you know !

I asked a friend of mine who works at Wembley about the ticket situation and he told me he has heard tickets for the Everton end are being put up in price to cover the re-laying of the pitch! Heres what he said.
nah there not on general sale yet but I hear there gonna put the cost of the ticket up in the Everton End to cover relaying of the pitch

He is not sure if its true though but has heard it from a few people. I am pressing for more details!

Anyone with a spare seat in their car/coach going back from London to Liverpool on saturday night, after the FA-Cup-final?

I've got to get myself up to Merseyside to watch the parade. ;-)

Any Belfast blues who are planning to make the trip, please get in touch as i'll be traveling alone. Wouldn't mind knowing your plans as I'm unsure what I'm doing as regards the day Im traveling and if Im staying over or not.
Cant quite make up my mind about the details as yet :oops:

Hi,

I have just joined the forum......Does any one know of any pubs around the Wembley area which will be Everton & open during the game.

I am trying to get a ticket.....but will be travelling down even if I don't manage to get one.

Cheers,

Dave

Any Belfast blues who are planning to make the trip, please get in touch as i'll be traveling alone. Wouldn't mind knowing your plans as I'm unsure what I'm doing as regards the day Im traveling and if Im staying over or not.
Cant quite make up my mind about the details as yet :oops:

Yes mate, I'm flying over on the day of the game and staying over then coming home first thing Sunday morning, done the same for the semi.

Though apparently ESCNI have received no tickets, which is a total joke..still hopeful they might get some,otherwise I have a few other avenues I could explore.

Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.