Everton vs Zenit St Petersburg 5/12/07 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news im afraid...

Yobo and Howard may be out, meaning wessels may have to play in goal, and jagielka may have to play centre back...

Moyes told evertonfc.com: "Joseph has got a knock on his ankle and he is a doubt and Tim has had sickness and diarrohea so we will have to see how they are and I may have to make changes."

Any need for that much information?! lollollol

Last edited:
Not too worried about either of those changes, if necessary...

Also looks like Vaughan will be, at most, on the subs bench as he is playing right about now in the reserve derby.

And the match is live video on EvertonTV!

...Tell me maa, me maaa, to put the champagne on ice, were going to city twice, tell me maaa, me maaa...

Listen out for it being started in the bullens :)

Feel this one is going to be close, just one goal in it, for us.

Even if we win, if AZ beat Nurnberg the same night it will go down to our last game with them to decide who wins the group.

you worry too much, if Nurnberg want to qualify in R32 they must at least get a draw with AZ otherwise they are out, so it won't be an easy match for AZ!

I believe if we takes 3 points against Zenit it should be enough to win the group, I believe AZ could draw or even lose against Nurnberg!

dont forget, GOT meet for todays match (see thread in ale house).

chico buying beer for all members ( and shots for those who bring pictures of there dog!)

you worry too much, if Nurnberg want to qualify in R32 they must at least get a draw with AZ otherwise they are out, so it won't be an easy match for AZ!

I believe if we takes 3 points against Zenit it should be enough to win the group, I believe AZ could draw or even lose against Nurnberg!

You're right mate i do sometimes.

Bad news im afraid...

Yobo and Howard may be out, meaning wessels may have to play in goal, and jagielka may have to play centre back...

Moyes told evertonfc.com: "Joseph has got a knock on his ankle and he is a doubt and Tim has had sickness and diarrohea so we will have to see how they are and I may have to make changes."

Any need for that much information?! lollollol

no clean sheet then

Status
Not open for further replies.