Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anichebe ( 73rd Min Sub )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McFadden ( 85th Min Sub )

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pages already and 2 weeks before a ball is kicked! i think we will win. villa beating chelsea shows how the league is tightening up.

3 pages already and 2 weeks before a ball is kicked! i think we will win. villa beating chelsea shows how the league is tightening up.

I think the league is going to be open this year, no more of this top 4 status Quo crap.

If we take the game to them, I see us winning, they are vulnerable. But if we sit back, then I am afraid they'll nick the extra goal.

I suspect we'll see Neville at RB, midfield of Jags-Cars-Grav-Arteta.

Neville and Cars both start. No way Moyes drops either of them (as he shouldn't)

Neville at right back, Cars at DM. Jags off the bench.

I actually disagree with the Arteta not tackling part. he definitely does his fair share of defense and often is back there helping break up attacks even though he is more of a creative midfielder.

All players need to tackle, thats part of the game, but you cant think for a minute that we use Arteta as a defensive midfielder. Yes he tackles and break down the attack, but when Arteta is pusing up, you also need cover behind him for when our attacks break down.

Too many attack/creative players in midfield and utd will slaughter us. Lets not get carried away here, to beat them we'll need to defend well, close them down, break up their play and hit them on the counter attack.

All the songs to sing if rooney plays (and is near the bullens/gwladys corner)...cant wait for this match...

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought this was on the box, but apprently they're showing Portsmouth instead. Nice.

Anyway I'll be at work and soo my Dad will text me the score. We're gonna nail them. 1-0 :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.