• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, that's not what we're about we're a hard working honest team.

We're the first ones to call the [Poor language removed]'s cheats when their players do it, we're no better if our players do it.

And do we ever get recognition for being a "honest, hard working team?" Do we have any extra trophies in the cabinet? Any extra money from CL qualifications? Do the papers ever congratulate us or just stick to slagging us off?

I couldn't give a dam if our players used knuckle dusters on the pitch providing we get the win. I hate diving it's a scum thing to do but when 19 other clubs in the league do it and play dirty then it's fair game imo if that's what you need to do to survive.

I'm glad Ross dived. I'm glad Kev pushed the ****. I'm glad Jimmy Mac committed that tackle. We are Everton, we need to be aggressive. Up the blues.
Agree apart from the dive.
Always loved that Kev gets animated and doesn't get pushed around; even if he was [Poor language removed] tonight and probably should've been sent off.

Yep. McCarthy once he's took him out fairly even taps him on the leg which is sort of a signature move of "I've cleaned you out tit fair and square now get back up". He's been in superb form the past few games and considering he got booked with a lot of time still remaining he carried k snapping and hassling.

He's fast becoming my favourite player. Not had one of them since Graveson

MOTD; "Everton make changes, West Ham are without . .etc"
Made a huge issue of the Barkley dive
Naismith "not much of an angle to work with, he nearly got lucky" FFS, it was the goalie who got lucky, deflected off his ankle and could have gone anywhere
Lukakus goal is all about deflection and offside
McCarthy tackle "scissor action and studs were high" ??? His studs touched the ball and even Fat Sam was gracious enough to say his momentum took him through; he had nowhere else to go
Tompkins jumps up and pushes Kev, Kev pushes him back "Kevin Mirallas will get the red card here" No bias there eh Beeb?
Praises Clattenburg for allowing play on but doesn't even mention Collins should have been red carded
BBC = blatantly biased [Poor language removed]

Naismith "not much of an angle to work with, he nearly got lucky" FFS, it was the goalie who got lucky, deflected off his ankle and could have gone anywhere
McCarthy tackle "scissor action and studs were high" ??? His studs touched the ball and even Fat Sam was gracious enough to say his momentum took him through; he had nowhere else to go
Tompkins jumps up and pushes Kev, Kev pushes him back "Kevin Mirallas will get the red card here" No bias there eh Beeb?
Praises Clattenburg for allowing play on but doesn't even mention Collins should have been red carded

It would have been beyond harsh to give him a red card for preventing a goal scoring opportunity when we went on and scored... Clattenburg had a good game...

you sound surprised at this, where've you been for the last 25yrs or so

And do we ever get recognition for being a "honest, hard working team?" Do we have any extra trophies in the cabinet? Any extra money from CL qualifications? Do the papers ever congratulate us or just stick to slagging us off?

I couldn't give a dam if our players used knuckle dusters on the pitch providing we get the win. I hate diving it's a scum thing to do but when 19 other clubs in the league do it and play dirty then it's fair game imo if that's what you need to do to survive.

That's Inflation for you, when I was a lad 2 wrongs made a right, now it's 19

West Ham have been in good form this season and played some great stuff, so I wasn't expecting them to turn up, roll over or stick 11 men behind the ball like they did last year, so I knew we would be in for a tough game and a battle.

With that in mind, I'm delighted we should some fight and dug in to get the 3 points.

Roll on Thursday and then Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.