• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Clattenberg is a simply awful referee. He completely lost control of the game. He just is good not enough to ref at the highest level

Also, the West Ham fans were a genuine disgrace. Not only did they not clap Naismith as he was stretchered past them, I saw a number of them shouting and making rude gestures to one of the ball boys

Thought Hibbert entered a solid performance at left back. His decent season continues

Delighted for Ossie that he got a goal and also out jumped Andy Carroll at one point

Glad to get the points as losing to those berks would have properly wound me up

In many ways he did, he was unspectacularley ordinary, he had nothing to do that Garbutt could not have done. Roberto has done Garbutt no favours Re his future, if he indeed now has one other than to go cap in hand to his loan club next May
Pragmatic decision or Missed Opertunity??

MOTD; "Everton make changes, West Ham are without . .etc"
Made a huge issue of the Barkley dive
Naismith "not much of an angle to work with, he nearly got lucky" FFS, it was the goalie who got lucky, deflected off his ankle and could have gone anywhere
Lukakus goal is all about deflection and offside
McCarthy tackle "scissor action and studs were high" ??? His studs touched the ball and even Fat Sam was gracious enough to say his momentum took him through; he had nowhere else to go
Tompkins jumps up and pushes Kev, Kev pushes him back "Kevin Mirallas will get the red card here" No bias there eh Beeb?
Praises Clattenburg for allowing play on but doesn't even mention Collins should have been red carded
BBC = blatantly biased [Poor language removed]

And the most unacceptable thing of all was the white fluff on Linerkers chin.

Some drunk points that's probably already been said.

Thank the lord for McCarthy. Maybe not our most valuable player in monetary terms but certainly in importance

Awful decision to play Hibbert at lb, and an even worse one not to take him off at ht. It killed any attacking threat we had down that side as he's one footed and always cut inside. He also played far too narrow as he clearly wasn't comfortable at all, almost like a 3rd CB. Not really his fault.

How must Garbutt feel atm? Both first choice lb's out today, a great preseason and still the manager plays a very average one footed rb at lb?

Barkley was very poor. He can't play on the wing. Either play naismith or him in the middle

lukaku knows where the net is but is so frustrating to watch at times. He's young and will improve though

Did ì mention McCarthy is amazing?

Mirallas isn't match fit but thankfully will be soon

And to finish. A sliģhtly fortituous win against a very average bunch of grocks but i'll take it with both hands thanks

McCarthy is our Keane. I like how we didn't take any guff today. I bet Ferguson has been drilling it into them. Ferguson passion coach.

Was watching the match and they kept going on about a few things, one of them being Collins 'was lucky to be on the pitch still'. Didnt see it that way myself, thought Lukaku's touch was heavy and wouldnt have been a clear goalscoring opportunity.

That being said too, scrappy game, not sure what happened with Naismith but Barkley needs to be played there or not at all, he's simply....i dont think woeful is the right word, but not well suited for anything on the wing.

One more thing too, why is it that any shot that we take around the edge of the 18 yard box always gets blocked? By anyone. They telegraph it so much its so transparent to all, obviously the defence will pick up on it as well..

Excellent preview @chicoazul, looks like the international break has done you the world of good.

Btw I apologise for my tantrum last week, post game in the match thread. If any of you dont know what Im talking about, I was the guy who quoted his own post about 30 times to get a reaction. Proper Hissy Fit. Thus I was correctly negged and thread banned.

Everton to win and Lukaku to score. (Pretty please) ;)

Looks like my wish came true! :dance::celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.