• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any player would dive if Nolan cane near you to challenge. That Kopite ! would not think twice of seriously injuring an Everton star.
And Tomkins should have seen red, yellow for the push and one for play acting.

We won. Reading the forum in general, folk are moaning that we won. Lukaku scored - folk are moaning that Lukaku doesn't score. A simplistic view perhaps, but;

3fe8db8858c39f54433f183e26cf400f94346c028d4ae31c8ec349fc12868e98.jpg

Agreed. The positivity in here has been on a gradual decline over the last 5 years.

My theory is more posters, more moaning. You're more likely to post a gripe than a compliment, especially along the lines of "I agree". This place has grown, hence more moaning.

Plus Osman is still getting game time.

My theory is more posters, more moaning. You're more likely to post a gripe than a compliment, especially along the lines of "I agree". This place has grown, hence more moaning.

Plus Osman is still getting game time.

I agree. Though Osman was boss today.

Brilliant post and a one thing which has gone unnoticed. He was given given a harsh lesson that day from rival team, manager, his own players mistakes, lack of fitness etc that would have hit a nerve. So what he's tried to do is get the solidity back and in return we've lost our way a bit. It's not a case of trying to shoehorn Naismith in when Barkley is In or playing players out of position. He's got tried and trusted lads In who will do a job ( hence Hibbert today ) whilst also trying to get lads up and running g fitness wise ( Mirallas today, Barkley the past few games and Lukaku for a while ) regardless of form. He's got a very long term picture in his head has our Bobby, one which I think come the end of the season we will say has paid off. Hasn't felt like it most of this season but once this EL group is done and fingers crossed we qualify we should be in a strong position both fronts.
I think it is some how remain in touching distance of CL place for when/if we get knocked out of EL. Trying to stick and twist a bit but be in a position when a late run will get us something. Especially since injuries have prevented A team being available for most games so far.

We won. Reading the forum in general, folk are moaning that we won. Lukaku scored - folk are moaning that Lukaku doesn't score. A simplistic view perhaps, but;

3fe8db8858c39f54433f183e26cf400f94346c028d4ae31c8ec349fc12868e98.jpg

I want to highlight that @chicoazul was extremely late at posting the match preview.

Where can I address my complaint ?

Reading some reports and listening to Alladyce you would think we parked the bus and they squandered chance after chance. If memory serves me right the only clear cut chance they had was Collins effort saved by Howard. I can recall 2 clear cut chances by us with Nais and eto. Yes we didn't play brilliantly and yes they has injuries so every newspaper reports, I don't see the reports saying we had a weakened side. We were the better side in the 1st half and they were the better side in the 2nd half. We didn't play very well but still won and still created more clear cut chances than West Ham as far as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.