Everton v Stoke City. Saturday 30th October @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that does my head in, is that when we go a goal or two up, we try and keep that score and hold back n defend. Thats when we make mistakes and let them come back into the game.
The way we play full on attacking football like we have seen in Europe, thats how we should play! If we play like that on Saturday then Stoke will get hammered.

COYB play like we know you can, if Moyes tells you to hold onto that score and defend, F#** him! Just feed the Yak n he will score!

Really tough game this one, you have started to hit some form and we are on a losing streak following two tough games in the last week.

Really expect Jones, Etherington & Pennant all to be fit and I do think we will score from a set piece. Would take a point right now.

Heart says 1 - 1

Head says 2 - 1 defeat

Lee Probert is the referee, he has handed out 27 cards (25Y, 2R) in total in his 9 matches so far this season, could be a good thing with so many physical challenge coming from both side.

Although he did ref in the Stoke 2-1 victory over Villa eariler in the season, but that was Stoke playing at home with this ref doing 6 Premier League the result has been in favor of the home side on four occassion with 0-0 draw in the Blackburn/Sunderland game, and only Man City manage a 2-0 away victory over Wigan.

Now I am confident we would win this game as long as we could manage to find at least 2 goals, as I confident we would not concede more than a goal in this game.

Last edited:
Very accurate last line prediction IMO Devils. I can't see them scoring twice, and this is why I think we'll win 2-1. My heart says we should run rings round them in a 4-0 win but we need to be realistic here. Yes, we've started to pick up thankfully but we're not quite in full flow yet, and Stoke are, cliche but true, a tough team to play against. I would gladly take a scrappy win tomorrow, but of course I'd love us to bang in a few.

Lee Probert is the referee, he has handed out 27 cards (25Y, 2R) in total in his 9 matches so far this season, could be a good thing with so many physical challenge coming for both side.

Although he did ref in the Stoke 2-1 victory over Villa early in the season, but that was Stoke playing at home with this ref doing 6 Premier League the result has been in favor of the home side on four occassion with 0-0 draw in the Blackburn/Sunderland game, and only Man City manage a 2-0 away victory over Wigan.

Now I confident we would win this game as long as we could manage to find at least 2 goals, as I confident we would not concede more than a goal in this game.

You support Everton? I've always thought you were a Manc.

You support Everton? I've always thought you were a Manc.

What's makes you think I don't support Everton? Have I ever typed anything on here that would make you think I was supporting the Manc?

As you can tell by the username I have been using this username on message board for years, before I even start posting in these type of message board!

What's the matter with it? It not as though it is red devil or something, or should I say I just can't be bother with remember another username, and most importantly most people on this board knows me by this username now, if I change it, it would become confusing!

But I guess I could consider another username, but it would take time for me making up my mind about it, still can't promise I can be bother!

You going to like this statistic or line;

Everton are the only side not to have conceded a goal in the closing 15 minutes of games this season.

We haven't conceded a goal in the league in the last 15 mins of the game, and no other team in the league have been able to do that, I hope we could keep this up, as we all know the last 15 mins or so, of a game are the easiest period when team concede vital goals, many game was drawn or lost because of it, our game against Man Utd this season is the best example.

If we could keep this up and start scoring some goals in every game for the rest of the season, we could be in for a special season, well, let's not get carry away we could challenge for the title, but certainly breaking our record for number of wins in a Premier League season is not out of the question.

Evening Toffees

Good luck tommorow

I hate Stoke

We outplayed and outsung them last week at the Chav Dome

If anyones looking for a business opportunity open a Burberry factory in Stoke

What's makes you think I don't support Everton? Have I ever typed anything on here that would make you think I was supporting the Manc?

As you can tell by the username I have been using this username on message board for years, before I even start posting in these type of message board!

What's the matter with it? It not as though it is red devil or something, or should I say I just can't be bother with remember another username, and most importantly most people on this board knows me by this username now, if I change it, it would become confusing!

But I guess I could consider another username, but it would take time for me making up my mind about it, still can't promise I can be bother!

Chill out man ffs...

What is it with your lot and Stoke mate, they really don't like United either, what caused all this?

Evening Chico

We dont really give a [Poor language removed] about them but they have this real hatred for us they think they are our rivals FFS. They were giving it Munich big time last year at the Chav dome and last game of last season loads of them had Chelsea tops etc etc on complete nobheads.

They are same shitheads who used to boo United players playing for England ( I am not generalising here about all Stoke fans but a big chunk of them mate)

Apparently ALL United fans are gloryhunters and noone from manchester supports United

( Theres more United in Manc than CITEH by the way )

There support doubled when they got in the prem Gloryhunters ?

Our support was still solid when we were [Poor language removed]

Anyway I hope you ******* tear them a new one tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.