Everton v Stoke City. Saturday 30th October @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength tonight though aren't you? Surprised Pullis didn't rest people for Saturday.

pretty much full strength
etherington isnt playing
pennant has limped off hes starting to take off people probably for saturday
i was surprised by the strength of the team because he had already said the league was priority so he was playing a weaker team

as long as you can keep your arteta's fit then 4 is a genuine target i put you down to finish 4th this season so fingers crossed but keeping them fit is vital really

Definitely. We've already got a bit of an injury crisis again; Fellaini, Osman, Rodwell, Anichebe and Arteta all missing the last game -- all players who would be starting or pushing to start in midfield. The defense is doing okay, but it's hard to cope with those kind of injuries to the core of the team.

But it looks like we'll be getting Donovan back in January, and that will help. And you never know who else might come in -- we're due another crafty Moyes loan.

This could be a landmark season. Or it could be a wasted one. Who knows...

Definitely. We've already got a bit of an injury crisis again; Fellaini, Osman, Rodwell, Anichebe and Arteta all missing the last game -- all players who would be starting or pushing to start in midfield. The defense is doing okay, but it's hard to cope with those kind of injuries to the core of the team.

But it looks like we'll be getting Donovan back in January, and that will help. And you never know who else might come in -- we're due another crafty Moyes loan.

This could be a landmark season. Or it could be a wasted one. Who knows...

yeee agreed if you get a top 4 spot it will be one hell of a achivement with Spurs and Man City prowling
yeee thats normal the problem you get a lot of bad luck
shame you don't get a big transfer budget really but if you get donovan back on loan would be a top signing even if its only a few months
if hyo

Back on thread ...

We need to continue pushing up from the centre line. RS derby a classic example of how we can do that - and wasn't it brilliant to watch ..! When we go forward - and I know I'm biased - but when we go forward we are unstoppable. Come on Moyes, luv ya, but give the guys their head and trust them. As my granda used to say 'retaliate first!'
COYB!

I hope Yak bangs a couple in, I really do, he's due a real stormer of a game - he just needs to be fed, of course!

Still, Stoke WILL be tricky. Im actually predicting frustration this weekend.. :oops:

I'd go for:

Howard
Neville Jags Distin Baines
Coleman Arteta Heitinga Pienaar
Cahill
Yakubu​

It's either going to be a 1-1, or scrappy 2-1, but if we're up for it, I think it could be a 4-0 + thrashing. We're due one anyway. Let the floodgates open!

Cue 0-1 loss to deflected goal in the 94th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.