Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil McNulty on BBC

"Everton's improvement under Roberto Martinez is brought into even sharper focus by the comfortable manner in which they dealt with Manchester United. This was a chastening day for former Everton manager David Moyes as he presides over a team in decline. The Everton fans showed no mercy to Moyes, clearly relishing his discomfort."

Oh my Oh my! The 100,000,000 GHz Goodison roar! How do the ground's foundations bear this for 136 years?!

It would be a shame if it came down to that Palace game we blew up. Lets try to win all 3 and then hope Arsenal slip up somewhere. The chances of which are unlikely after the way they played Hull.

Routine win over an inferior side

Quite amazing we are talking about a game against Man U here. What the hell has he done to them ?

they were appaling and toothless. surely he could have rallied them up for such a game? last glimer of CL dissapeared with our win today and in it we've pretty much guaranteed europe and finishing above them.

their players were pulling out of 50/50's all over the place - it was embarassing. boss and players take the blame tbh.

Nothing whatsoever mate, his all round game is average. He can finish half the time but today his hold up was as shocking as ever.

he won every header, considering that's his weakest point, that's not exactly bad. he did alright, even if some of his touches were terrible. he's not that type of player though.

Was that really a Man United side

Jesus they were awful, Utd fans must be fuming watching that crap

many many other supporters have had to endure that for 20 years whilst they've been winning everything in sight - i'm sure half of them won't be arsed about changing loyalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.