• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy, Mirallas, Coleman, Stones, take your pick. All fantastic. Lukaku was pretty quiet after his goal but I think he opens up space for everyone else, so if they can sign him for under say 25 million pounds I think they have to do it, hopefully Arsenal draw someone. Now that the title is Liverpool's I don't feel as bad about beating City.

Anybody else feeling slightly disappointed that we didn't go for their throats? If we wanted to we could have scored 4-5 today.
They threw themselves at every shot near the end though, proper "defending for their lives".

The fact they had to reach that stage, with us actually leading by 2 goals as well, makes me happy.

...Easter eggscellent Blues. Thought we were the business. 2 central midfielders outstanding, Barry imperious and McCarthy unbelievable. Alcaraz coming on in a crucial game at Centre Back deserves a mention, class act and won a few headers at corners for a change.

Always listen to Eggs. He knows stuff like this.;)

Anybody else feeling slightly disappointed that we didn't go for their throats? If we wanted to we could have scored 4-5 today.

yep, but would have risked letting them back into the game. can't be risking losing 2 points with our position.

same as last half hour vs arsenal tbh. players need to save their energy for the remaining few games. looking at the big picture and everything.

Thought Alcaraz did well, even offering a threat at corners!

McCarthy MOTM. He was so badly missed midweek. He should be in the running for at least YPOTS and not just at Everton. He is amazing. Coleman outstanding too.

McCarthy, Mirallas, Coleman, Stones, take your pick. All fantastic. Lukaku was pretty quiet after his goal but I think he opens up space for everyone else, so if they can sign him for under say 25 million pounds I think they have to do it, hopefully Arsenal draw someone. Now that the title is Liverpool's I don't feel as bad about beating City.

stones was great first half, but he really had nothing to do today. alcaraz did well when he came on, he's a good wise head and a good player imo. thought he was barry half the time when he was breaking play up and running into midfield with it.

coleman just pipping mirallas to MOM for me, he just ripped them to shreds.

They threw themselves at every shot near the end though, proper "defending for their lives".

The fact they had to reach that stage, with us actually leading by 2 goals as well, makes me happy.

yep, but would have risked letting them back into the game. can't be risking losing 2 points with our position.

same as last half hour vs arsenal tbh. players need to save their energy for the remaining few games. looking at the big picture and everything.

True. It was excellent management of the game from Martinez, and we won with plenty to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.