• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Mirallas and Coleman put in 10 out of 10 performances that Utd simply couldn't live with. I struggled to give my motm out of them but for me Baines just nicks it as he put in some quality tackles.

United looked pure inept today, Think we beat them without even having to try to find top gear, long may Moyes stay their imo, easy 6 points a season for Roberto like :)

great 3 points. fantastic to do the double over them without conceding either. bit lowkey in the 2nd half but can't complain. hope kev and distin are alright

Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Mirallas and Coleman put in 10 out of 10 performances that Utd simply couldn't live with. I struggled to give my motm out of them but for me Baines just nicks it as he put in some quality tackles.
Basically, Everton put in a 10/10 performance, everyone.

Except Osman.

Lukaku worth 26 million ? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More like 10 milllion TOPS. He has potential but his current game is AVERAGE

Even when he's not scoring, he's a decent distributor, creates space for the rest of the attackers and scares the crap out of other clubs. In this market he's defo worth 26M (otherwise known as Darren Bent money)

Anybody else feeling slightly disappointed that we didn't go for their throats? If we wanted to we could have scored 4-5 today.

...Easter eggscellent Blues. Thought we were the business. 2 central midfielders outstanding, Barry imperious and McCarthy unbelievable. Alcaraz coming on in a crucial game at Centre Back deserves a mention, class act and won a few headers at corners for a change.

Lukaku worth 26 million ? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More like 10 milllion TOPS. He has potential but his current game is AVERAGE

and your sitting on a everton forum when your teams top of the league, pretty sad don't you think, now don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Status
Not open for further replies.