• A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that really a Man United side

Jesus they were awful, Utd fans must be fuming watching that crap
I see your point, but we were good especially in the second half.

I wonder will their players, now with no chance of CL or possibly even Europe, massively underperform in some sort of dirty protest? Are they already?

Anyway, what a day for us.

Only player that hasn't been putting in solid performances lately is Barkley. Could be because this is his first full season of games, but hopefully he can step up a little these last three games, he could be another game changer we may need if we're struggling at Soton or Hull.

So, Davie Moyes taking his away record with him, 2 draws away against the top 6. Their only win against the top 6 was Arsenal at home.

Oh my Oh my! The 100,000,000 GHz Goodison roar! How do the ground's foundations bear this for 136 years?!

It would be a shame if it came down to that Palace game we blew up. Lets try to win all 3 and then hope Arsenal slip up somewhere. The chances of which are unlikely after the way they played Hull.

a season is over 38 games, not one. there's no difference between the "if's and buts" of the palace game and losing away at city tbh.

great day to be an evertonian,sky's coverage couldn't even find an everton player to be in the studio,say's it all

Even when he's not scoring, he's a decent distributor, creates space for the rest of the attackers and scares the crap out of other clubs. In this market he's defo worth 26M (otherwise known as Darren Bent money)

26 mill NO CHANCE, not on your Nelly mate

I see your point, but we were good especially in the second half.

I wonder will their players, now with no chance of CL or possibly even Europe, massively underperform in some sort of dirty protest? Are they already?

Anyway, what a day for us.

Oh no question we played well, Battled and out fought them all over the park, You just don't see Utd teams that poor do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.