Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it isnt, and if you think so youd be disagreeing with our boss and his tactics pretty much all season ;)

neither pienaar or osman have been particularly shazam this season but the roles important in how we play.

McGeadys the one with a bit more of a sensible head and can read the game...it seems...so im think he might be the player that links and puts their foot on the ball.

or we could just go all out dribbling past any player that gets in our way including the keeper
of course he is one of our players that plays most similarly to rm's philosophy but he's past 30 now and im sorry but simply isnt good enough now especially physically where he has nothing to offer

Hmmm. Thats all.

Was a bit disappointed with that tbh. Bearing in mind how we were jizzing with the team sheet. Well I was.

CP are no surprise, getting 10 men behind the ball and working their socks off. Lukaku must be more mobile and Delafoue must raise his game. Maybe Naismith is the answer...don't know

Way Palace are set up tonight and getting men behind the ball and deep, I just cant see us playing our way through them and scoring!

Were really struggling to break them down. Lukaku and Mirallas have done jack sh!t, so as Deulofeu tbh. We wont change the way we go about our play but I just cant see us hurting Palace playing this way

Got complacient and thought we'd won it before we'd kicked off. McCarthy on at half time for one of the wingers, vital we don't concede again. Push Barkley further up, then later on bring Naismith on. We have to win this!

Agree with all this. Lukaku the worst culprit in terms of complacency - looks devoid of effort.

Lukaku off and Naismith on, after that knock Lukaku took early on he's been so distant from the game.

Not a great surprise. We've been pretty awful against defensive sides all year. It had to come. Still time for some deu quality and a Naismith winner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.