Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave the amount of prediction I saw earlier regarding the result was embarrassing an bare in mind their keeper has not had a shot to save
Lets agree to disagree. Lots of supporters go into every game thinking we'll win 5-0 ! Its not arrogance...its just supporting your team. Finshing 4th will be a brilliant season, Europa Cup would also be above expectations. I don't need you to tell me to 'behave'...its a forum, its driven by opinion...I respect your opinion, please respect mine.

BBC

Callum Ferguson:(external) Everton being punished for showing Palace no respect with their starting 11. You're not a champions league team yet Roberto

Exactly. Don't mess about with a winning combination. Now we've only got 45 mins to score twice. We'll do it mind........

not enough heart or passion or fighting spirit imo
lukaku is having his backside smacked by delaney.
mirallas and deulofeu are not doing the basics right.
mcgeady is trying but giving the ball away too much.
barkley and coleman are not getting iinto the game enough.
barry and distin look there age.
stones is boss.

Mirallas is too far away from Romelu he needs to leave the wing play to geads and Gerry. I can't make my mind up about McGeady yet whether he is going to be good enough or not, he seems to have the confidence and more often than not sends in a decent ball but something is missing. Missing McCarthy big time, Gerry needs to get hold of the ball and get more involved, Rom needs to be more Rom, a positive is Stones again.

Its make or break now 45 minutes, need the Gwladys to suck a few in ;-)

A bit of a mare of a half - we look disjointed and TBH palace could have had two goals - we look to have a winger to many as KM is not playing behind Lukaku - Lukaku pulled his groin early on and has played on - a team that looks a poor shape RM needs to sort the pattern of play out as we look open in midfield - McCarthy we have missed, and Barry has looked lost a bit COYB in the 2nd half - why did he not start with the team that hammered Arsenal? we will turn it around in the 2nd half RM please work your magic!

Barkley doesn't look like he knows how to play deeper. A number 10 at its very best. Needs a three man midfield or two pivots behind him. Lukaku needs to keep drifting wide, because it's constantly dragging Jedinak and making space in midfield. Just need that final ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.