Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 1-1 or 2-2 written all over it shouldn't have rested mccarthy and played mirallas and mcgeady del is useless against teams that sit back.

On another note pulis teams wind me up, 10 men behind the ball all the time

McGeady and Del will destroy these if CM had a bit more bite.

Where exactly is Mirallas playing

Osman on for me. Will not go down well, but they need someone to be a bit more creative in the final third. Only mcgeady is being effective, naismith would probably get onto some of them balls

Lukaku doesnt look interested, baines looks like hes carrying a knock, only players i would give any credit too is mcgeady, stones and barkley.

Crowd have barely played there part too

not good enough to many creative players on the park and creating nowt, tinkered a little to much for me , not working with barkley in the centre and mirallas has been his usual piss poor self, get naismith and mcarthy on please

Have a meeting at 4 so going to miss the second half...hopefully I come out to see 3 points for us

Got complacient and thought we'd won it before we'd kicked off. McCarthy on at half time for one of the wingers, vital we don't concede again. Push Barkley further up, then later on bring Naismith on. We have to win this!

Mirallas and Deulofeu have been gash, the latter has no end product and is very frustrating. They look better than us so far. Has speroni even had to make a save?

Need to keep Gerard. He's perfectably of stinking it up for 60 min and then walking off the pitch with a goal and an assist.

Our quality will tell in the end. That still doesn't hide the fact that we looked far too casual in that first half. We need more urgency in our movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.