Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be so much worse, we're still in this, and they'll struggle to keep this intensity.
Final score 2-1 for me.

poor half, we haven't created anything. mcgeady the only with more than 6/10. need naismith on for probably delafeou who hasn't caused their full back any problems. mirallas may have more success because he's annonymous in the centre.

can't argue with the scoreline, lets come back like we have many times this season blues, because top 4 won't be achieved if we don't get 3 points here imo.

literally i can't remember being this angry for a while...... 2nd half against west brom maybe.

going to go and try and do something else

Mate the tactics ain't working in the first half. We failed to threaten their keeper. Thought only Lukaku got one chance that's about it.

Well, you gotta assume that Palace is going to get a bit tired and we are creating chances. Whether or not that's enough to get 2 goals in the 2nd half (and not give up any) we'll see.

I get the feeling that on McGeady's cross which dropped right in the box, Naismith would have pounced on that.

barkley way too deep, bring mccarthy on and take off one of mirallas, deflofeu or mcgeady

yes his first for everton !
GET IN!

Also I'd take Deulofeu off, NEA. He's just not in it at all, plays in his own little world where he has to be the focus and attention - rather shoot from the corner flag than pass to a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.