Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like to see that sort of thing, the vast majority of time when players get treatment like that its legit, as they clearly where last night.
But I guess its easy to say from watching at home, being there its easy to get caught up in the emotion.

The atmosphere in the Lower Gwladys was a bit horrible when we went 2-0 down. I think it's frustration more than anything. On paper our easiest game of our run in and we massively buggered it up.

I agree though, booing players when they're injured is not on. But we see so many players feign injury now it's hard to tell who is being genuine and who isn't.

I just don't like to see that sort of thing, the vast majority of time when players get treatment like that its legit, as they clearly where last night.
But I guess its easy to say from watching at home, being there its easy to get caught up in the emotion.

But it's like the boy who cried wolf...

How can the crowd be expected to believe that one of their players is genuinly injured when the keeper has feigned injury for several minutes right after we scored?

I don't think you can blame fans for assuming that he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

No disrepect intended to Palace when I say this, but when you come up against a Pulis team, your best assuming that they are trying it on, and you'll be right more often than not.

Yes, we were all gutted last night but sometimes you just have to accept that a team has come and done a very good job on us. We did miss McCarthy but Palace also played very well and gave us very little space to work in forward positions in which severely impacted on the effect of Barkley/Gerry/Mcgeady etc.

Hilarious, the keeper went down for a full two minutes after we got one back, just long enough for those lazy arses with the stretcher and high cholesterol to waddle out before he suddenly - miraculously! - jumped up fully recovered. Desperately trying to take the sting out. That's fine, he can do that, but then I reserve the right to give dog's abuse to any of their players who go down.

The boy who cried wolf, mate. Give it a read

We have no divine right to win every game , simple as . I am as frustrated as anyone that we conceded three goals at Goodison , thankfully a rarity these days , but Palace should be credited with an effective performance . We tolied to breakdown their defense but they were a well-disciplined big unit and we did give it a go , Sperone played very well ,a draw would have been a fair , on to the next . Been a great season so far I was very wary of the euphoric push for 4th and the reaction if we faltered but I am so proud of our season . 7 points from Arsenal,Sndlnd & Palace games not to be sniffed at ,the night set up perfect for them because we needed a win so knew we would be stretched going for it Berto could have tasked us with simply playing the ball around waiting for them to lose their shape but we decided to go after them and this is the 3rd game this season where it cost us..................

Defensively i thought he was solid though i must say i thought his being behind howard for the goal was maybe a bit silly and should have covered the post. However some of his passes were absolutely world class. We genuinely don't have a better passer of the ball in our entire squad (including barry and mcCarthy) and i'd like to see him replace barry for the city game.

He tracked back with the line of the defence but he went too far and didn't get out quick enough, which would have played everyone onside too. It did happen very quickly though and I don't imagine that he'll make a habit of it.

I've heard that his passing was excellent. Maybe, if Jags is back for the City game, he can step into midfield? He could well be more suited there than either Osman or Barkley.

Apologies , I can't count , should have read 6 pts from Arse,Sndland & Palace .

10246398_668831113178339_30961268887524747_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.