Everton player you disliked the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this a clip of EFC V Walsall - the game were Catterick decided to sign Bernie Wright from Walsall shortly after this game. Bernie the bolt is no 10 in a white Walsall shirt and the is a short clip of him in action bustling away!

Lineker - just don't think he was "touched" by the Royal Blue Jersey in the way that the majority are!
And he was one of the main reasons I started following Everton! :)

Dislike is too strong a word but I think if Vellios actually wants to be a professional footballer for Everton he had got a very funny way of showing it.

Manager wants younger players to go out and get experience - he apparently refuses to go out on loan

Manager does not insist but clearly prefers teatotallers who get lots of sleep - Vellios posts a picture the night before a big game with a bottle of cider in his hand.

Edit - take at least the first bit back. He just posted "@tolisvellios: Already asked to go for loan long time ago. No idea how hard I am working every day. Wish I had the chance to prove you wrong! Goodnight"

Bernie Wright was noted in the Everton FC history books as the worst player believed to have been seen by blues fans as Harry Catterick used some of the controversial transfer money to purchase him! Boy was he woefull as the small clip on Y tube above showed as I found another clip from the same game he did not last long nor did Harry Catterick due to health reasons he sacked Bernie Wright -

I think if Vellios actually wants to be a professional footballer for Everton he had got a very funny way of showing it.

Manager wants younger players to go out and get experience - he apparently refuses to go out on loan

Manager does not insist but clearly prefers teatotallers who get lots of sleep - Vellios posts a picture the night before a big game with a bottle of cider in his hand.

Edit - take at least the first bit back. He just posted "@tolisvellios: Already asked to go for loan long time ago. No idea how hard I am working every day. Wish I had the chance to prove you wrong! Goodnight"

Ta mate, gonna share this on the Vellios thread...it could do with the update,

Those that don't try - those that turn. None really come to mind as I've pushed them all well to the back of my mind. Only remember all the good ones and those we still appreciate when they come back - like Big Bob, Duncan McKenzie, Alan Ball etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.