Everton player you disliked the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure i've ever disliked a player while playing in our blue.

Was least keen on Abel Xavier. I reckon most candidates in this thread will be ones with a Liverpool-connection. The challenge might be to pick one without that kopite thing.

Phil Neville for me. Worst captain in living memory, and his "massive achievement" comment perfectly iced his sour cake.

not sure i've ever disliked a player while playing in our blue.

Was least keen on Abel Xavier. I reckon most candidates in this thread will be ones with a Liverpool-connection. The challenge might be to pick one without that kopite thing.

Phil Neville for me. Worst captain in living memory, and his "massive achievement" comment perfectly iced his sour cake.

great shout, a limited little yes man, imagine if you were arteta and neville gave you a bollicking, you'd lose it, him being captain, was like when you played under 10's and the managers son got the armband

Barmby, not just for joining those lovable reds. It was the way he celebrated his first goal for them which happened to be against us

I,m with Chico on this one.. Barmby knew exactly what it meant to break bad.. And to me, the little prick relished in it!

great shout, a limited little yes man, imagine if you were arteta and neville gave you a bollicking, you'd lose it, him being captain, was like when you played under 10's and the managers son got the armband

Aye, I wasn't convinced when we signed him, and during his 6 years (6 years!) as captain I still wasn't convinced. And in terms of playing ability, I always preferred Hibbert.

We liked to blame Moyes for not being able to win the most important matches, but our captain on the field hardly helped either. Had we Tim Cahill as regular club captain, we might have added that extra fire and will in our bellies.

Aye, I wasn't convinced when we signed him, and during his 6 years (6 years!) as captain I still wasn't convinced. And in terms of playing ability, I always preferred Hibbert.

We liked to blame Moyes for not being able to win the most important matches, but our captain on the field hardly helped either. Had we Tim Cahill as regular club captain, we might have added that extra fire and will in our bellies.

yeah, he never really turned up in the big matches in any significant way, maybe he just didnt have the ability to, I remember that derby when they went down to 10 and neville headed in an own goal, neville that. Hibbert was the better RB by the end, though at that point claiming to be the best rb at everton was a bit like claiming to be the nicest member of the jong-un family

Other than Satan Barmby a few make my shytlist

- Abel Xavier: Another judas, plus he was shyt with shyter hair

- Alex Nyarko: Started great but the mentality wasn't there and how he behaved in that Arsenal game is deplorable. Remember watching him in the second half of 03/04. We might as well have just played with 10 men, we'd have done a lot better!

- Tomasz Radzinski: Snivelling pint sized turncoat who had one decent season but really, in all honesty, wasn't that good

- Martin Keown: All round nob who gave Sheeds a pasting, but would have been skullfvcked by Dunc/Keano et al

- Andy van der Meyde: Absolutely shocked at his attitude, weak on and off the pitch!

- Joleon Lescott: Goes without saying, never would have thought he'd leave in that manner, although Jags had been time and again bailing him out of trouble in 08/09.

Other than Satan Barmby a few make my shytlist

- Abel Xavier: Another judas, plus he was shyt with shyter hair

- Alex Nyarko: Started great but the mentality wasn't there and how he behaved in that Arsenal game is deplorable. Remember watching him in the second half of 03/04. We might as well have just played with 10 men, we'd have done a lot better!

- Tomasz Radzinski: Snivelling pint sized turncoat who had one decent season but really, in all honesty, wasn't that good

- Martin Keown: All round nob who gave Sheeds a pasting, but would have been skullfvcked by Dunc/Keano et al

- Andy van der Meyde: Absolutely shocked at his attitude, weak on and off the pitch!

- Joleon Lescott: Goes without saying, never would have thought he'd leave in that manner, although Jags had been time and again bailing him out of trouble in 08/09.

Thought nyarko showed a fair bit of remorse for his first spell when he came back, still wasted his talent like. Keown, I don't mind as a pundit, seems to like us still, he was buzzing off ross before it became popular, though in terms of Dunc, I think dunc did have him on the floor terrified one time, laughed me head when he jumped all over van nistlerooy when he missed that pen, arsenal-utd games were boss back then

Status
Not open for further replies.