Everton player you disliked the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hutchison.....based on his sly punch to the chin of Richard Gough from behind. We'd defended a corner (badly) and Gough rollocked the whole back four collectively....Hutchison come running out of the box from behind Goughie and digged him....the granite man just took the blow and gave Hutchison that look which says "you'd better be worried".

Would have loved to have seen Goughie get his retribution.

Don't recall the game, it was a home night match under 'Where's Wally'.

Barmby is interesting.

I certainly didn't hate him until he said he wanted to move there.

Before that he was our only good player!

Phil Neville (although he seems sound enough), Idan Tal and Heitinga are probably the only players I've disliked while they were playing for us.

Barmby.

Even before he left us. I remember his interview with Sky sports when he signed and he was in a cab with the reporter going round Liverpool, they drove past the kop just to make a comment about he supported Liverpool as a kid. Had one good season, and was a just a media lovey boy becuase of that tool El Tel.

And Ian Wilson, jesus christ he was an awful player; probably Bret Angell as well. I felt more sorry for Bret though, he was so out of his depth it was quite scary to watch, he was massive beaut though

Vellios is getting there for me. Can't get a game and won't go on loan and seems more interested in taking selfie pictures instead of even training.

Hated xavier, angered by yobo and lescott, starting to have a deep dislike of osman and terribly disapointed by drenthe and shandy (because they had such game changing talent that they wasted)

Neville (the last 17 months of his everton career)
Saha (Used to cry when he was in the starting line up) Was made up with him at the beginning.

I could never take to Gravesen.

Rubbish for 3 years, then decent for 5 months, then got his move.

Fake, fist waving, chest pounding, shooting from the corner flag, idiot.

Jeffers, the cheek of jug ears when he kissed the arsenal crest after scoring against us...........wouldn't mind but the only reason he was on the pitch was cos it was an end of season nothing game

Status
Not open for further replies.