Everton Jerseys now available in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

It might not, be I think at the very least we should be doing something to raise our profile in Ireland. Is there a more popular player in Ireland then Seamus Coleman? Robbie Keane possibly. I've got a mate who is irish but he supports united. He has said to me many times how he would love one irish player in the united side let alone 4!!!! As has been suggested instead of some meaningless pre-season friendly away to some lower level European team, take the team to Dundalk and ensure the irish lads are playing. Not rocket science is it? We are trying to raise our profile in Asia but are not even tapping into a market on our door step. Selling replica jerseys in Ireland is a very small first step to achieving that.
Yay everton at dundalk , the league champs , with Seamus et Al a sell out and it's always good to develop a relationship with a club that has a lot of good young talent and an excellent manager.
Everton used to sponsor Home Farm in Dublin which was business way ahead of its time!

back listed as Home Jersey

68 euro same price as everton site with 4euro delivery

on fai shop its 65 with 5 euro delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.