Everton Jerseys now available in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a new phenomenon. For years EFC shirts etc were available in Elverys, Lifestyle, Arnotts etc.

It is only since Kitbag that merchandise could not be sold outside of the megastores or the online service and since thatb deal Everton FC merchandise has been invisible, while so many other clubs from around Europe have raised their profiles in this soccer-mad island.

B4E in most big sports shops you in Ireland get Chelski, Gooners, ManU, City, Newcastle (?), Celtic, barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Shamrock Rovers, but no Toffees!
I always get my shirt on line and they always send the wrong size, Ive sent 2 back this season already
Cmon Everton we are not the Amazon

....and I should hope so too!! ;)

To your list you can add Italian clubs, Sunderland etc etc

Thanks BlueRover got a ticket at the last minute and the place rocked.
Many tears and pints afterwards
Rovers nearly spoiled the party a few weeks back and I think that your missed penalty at Oriel was important psychologically if not on the points taotal
Thanks mate

Nice to see but it's pointless without stocking kids sizes. That's the market.

My son knows 3 kids that support Everton and he's the only one with a jersey.

B4E in most big sports shops you in Ireland get Chelski, Gooners, ManU, City, Newcastle (?), Celtic, barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Shamrock Rovers, but no Toffees!
I always get my shirt on line and they always send the wrong size, Ive sent 2 back this season already
Cmon Everton we are not the Amazon
I ordred a shirt online months ago and when it hadnt arrived after 20 odd business days, I called to ask where it was. Basically there was no tracking number and she didnt know where it was; gave me the option of complete refund/ refund and place the order again. I opted for complete refund. Two weeks later my shirt arrived !!

Okay great I got a shirt for free but its embarrassing how poor we are in this department and makes you wonder how much money slips through the clubs hands because of it.

I'm from Northern Ireland and can't think of the last time I seen an Everton shirt for sale in a shop. There are lots of Evertonians here but no merchandising. I see lots of Liverpool, Man. Utd, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers, you even see European teams. Hopefully Martinez sorting out the playing side will stimulate somebody in the business side.
What the manager is doing is an opportunity for the club as a whole, it should be about more than winning trophies in the short term, we should be building a foundation for years to come and that means building the fan base and the revenue streams. One pre-season friendly here with all the Irish lads playing would reap dividends. Play Dundalk, perfect for both north and south.

It's really not as big a deal as it's made out to be. It's nice for fans in Ireland to be able to put their hands on a shirt but it's not going to bring in much revenue and I'm not sure how it's going to increase our supporter base by any number that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.