Everton Jerseys now available in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge .. about time!! Coleman is a shirt market the club have to get stuck in on!

Irelands most iconic player since the Keanes! Well in EFC

FAI shop selling them online, and Elverys and Lifestyle Sports selling them in store in the next week or so according to The Irish Toffees FB page.

http://www.faishop.com/category/Everton

Small selection but with 4 players in the squad Irish internationals its a start I suppose.

It's an absolute disgrace it hasn't happened sooner. We have a few of Irelands best players. I remember seeing Sunderland jerseys all over the place when Keane managed them. We are outnumbered over here by Leeds and Newcastle jerseys to name a few, it's shocking.

FAI shop selling them online, and Elverys and Lifestyle Sports selling them in store in the next week or so according to The Irish Toffees FB page.

Small selection but with 4 players in the squad Irish internationals its a start I suppose.

About blinking time!!!!

I have posted on this issue before - I am sick to death of seeing shirts of other English, Scottish, Spanish, Italian etc clubs on the rails in sports shops and absolutely Zilch from Everton.

Has someone at GP been taking notice????

We have a huge opportunity to expand the fan base back to being the 2nd most popular after the red mancs which is what were in the 40s 50s 60s and early 70s before the RS started winning in Europe.

We have 4 regular members of the ROI panel while RS, Mancs, Arse, Citeh, Chelski have NONE

Good news and not before time

if anybody spots them in either shops can they post them here

only 2 of the 3

Shocked this has finally happened tbh. Umbro wh also supply the irish team gear maybe had a word with kitbag for obvious reasons?

This is great news, can't believe some of the chump jerseys I've seen in sport shops after ordering my Everton jerseys online. I'm sure this is in no small part happening because of Seamus Coleman.

Now available in Ireland?! Its almost 2015 ffs, with Irelands best players at our club.

We really are a joke when it comes to selling our product. Ha ha ha now available in Ireland. Like Ireland is some remote village in the Amazon, only accessible by a 2 day hike, followed by canoe ride.

its about bloody time too, hate walking into sports shops and seeing that appalling Red rag everywhere
Blue is class, red is for Norway

Now available in Ireland?! Its almost 2015 ffs, with Irelands best players at our club.

We really are a joke when it comes to selling our product. Ha ha ha now available in Ireland. Like Ireland is some remote village in the Amazon, only accessible by a 2 day hike, followed by canoe ride.
B4E in most big sports shops you in Ireland get Chelski, Gooners, ManU, City, Newcastle (?), Celtic, barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Shamrock Rovers, but no Toffees!
I always get my shirt on line and they always send the wrong size, Ive sent 2 back this season already
Cmon Everton we are not the Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.