Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope they stay safe, I have a funny feeling that this won't be the last of the trouble, especially if the police have turned around and blamed Everton fans!

really hope their awful sounding police actually go and find these scumbags
not optimistic though
hope no blues spoil their trip spending any undue time hunting down a bunch of thugs
devastating news

what is wrong with some scum on this earth? i understand people are different and people are born f*cked in the head. you get boxers and cage fighters who like to beat the crap out of their opponent and it's a job/hobby for them, but what the heck goes through people's heads to just walk around and beat up strangers you don't even know unprovoked.

we're not liverpool fans you utter french morons.

Just hope they stay safe, I have a funny feeling that this won't be the last of the trouble, especially if the police have turned around and blamed Everton fans!

Their police turn a blind eye to eastern european prostitution rings, who can freely kidnap western virgins and sell them at gaudy auctions to non-descript sheiks on boats. Scum.

French police are all jumped up thugs, they won't need an excuse to get the tear gas and the batton rounds out.

With the amount of Everton fans in the home ends there bound to have a go

IMG-20141023-WA0000.jpg

Maybe someone got some cctv footage of the thugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.