Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible news, hope there weren't any serious injuries. Funny that, from what I've read, Krasnodar were superior hosts to the French.

Scumbags.

As to krasnodar @BBleck apparently Krasnodar was never in any danger of being hostile.

Meanwhile, it sounds like Lille is causing all sorts of concerns. Coincidence? LIlle close to the Belgian Border, where we've had trouble before with Anderlecht and Liege and Hull had with Lokeren... I don't think so. Dogs.

@GregOK: Just spoken to doorman of bar. #Everton fans were enjoying themselves, peaceful with kids playing football all afternoon

@GregOK: Doorman says about 10.30pm up to 100 hooded Lille hooligans swarmed from side street & attacked #EFC fans smoking outside.Totally Unprovoked

Chris_Farley_Hidden_Camera_Vid_2798732decd9e27d157ae76f38552c44.gif

@GregOK: Lillie thugs used metal chairs to batter fans outside and tried to smash way into pub to attack those inside #EFC

@GregOK: Local police were on scene within minutes & indiscriminately used gas on #EFC fans asking for help

@GregOK: Doorman says he feels sorry for #EFC fans and embarrassed on behalf of city. Stresses they were fun & respectful all day

Scumbags.

As to krasnodar @BBleck apparently Krasnodar was never in any danger of being hostile.

Meanwhile, it sounds like Lille is causing all sorts of concerns. Coincidence? LIlle close to the Belgian Border, where we've had trouble before with Anderlecht and Liege and Hull had with Lokeren... I don't think so. Dogs.

Lots of mentions about how friendly the Krasnodar people were, too. Model hosts from what I read. Class far above Lille, apparently.

Very sad to hear this. I just hope there are not any inevitable retaliations, especially with them still to come here. Best response is to smash the scum on the pitch home and away. Not suprised by the police treatment either. Parts of France are horrible.

sound then, tag team of us and krasnodar v lille and wolfsburg in a euro league battle royale, winner takes all

soon see who wants to use metal chairs and doormen then come on lids

Status
Not open for further replies.