Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
sound then, tag team of us and krasnodar v lille and wolfsburg in a euro league battle royale, winner takes all.

THUNDERDOME!

tina-turner-thunderdome.jpg

Any chance we can hook up Tina Turner with a Royal Blue Chain Mail kit replica?

theyll get wahts comin to them . Horrible bastards.

Dont agree with it, but its difficult to see there wont be some type of retribution

The thing is, "they" probably won't.

By the sounds of things about a hundred local scallies carried out this attack.

I bet the most of them won't even be at the home game tomorrow, let alone the away game here.

As ever, innocent people among their travelling support will bear the brunt of our "retaliation" at the home leg.

Absolute fcking scumbags, Lille fans and the police.

Contrary to the adult, sensible and mature approach by others I hope a load of our lads find a few of those responsible if possible and give them a good hiding. Attacking kids and women ffs.

Not going to solve anything.

Self defence yes. If attacked.

But let cctv speak for itself.

Our fans have been immaculate.

I bet the most of them won't even be at the home game tomorrow, let alone the away game here.

As ever, innocent people among their travelling support will bear the brunt of our "retaliation" at the home leg.

Merseyside police will cuddle them up and make sure they don't go within a 2000 mile radius of the home fans in Liverpool while the French police quite literally throw our fans out to the wolves

Shouldn't be any retaliation.

We're EFC.

Not animals. Plus we'd be just as bad as those what done this.

Like Chico said, it was a bunch of s'house bells. If you roll that way, you don't roll that way...at least that's my understanding. Kids and older Blues, FFS? That's pretty damn weak so let them be known for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.