Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GregOK: Lillie thugs used metal chairs to batter fans outside and tried to smash way into pub to attack those inside #EFC

@GregOK: Local police were on scene within minutes & indiscriminately used gas on #EFC fans asking for help

@GregOK: Doorman says he feels sorry for #EFC fans and embarrassed on behalf of city. Stresses they were fun & respectful all day

Poor police training that using gas indescriminately.

If there is retaliation of any type around the stadium Uefa will throw the book at the club- they still see english fans like its the 80s and would love the chance to make an example out of one of the non-'commercially important' clubs. Let's not give them the excuse.

I can't see there not being something unfortunately.

Not going to solve anything.

Self defence yes. If attacked.

But let cctv speak for itself.

Our fans have been immaculate.

Something tells me the CCTV will mysteriously go missing.

And personally giving someone who attacked my wife or kids a kicking would go some way to 'solving' things.

But it's not advisable and it's not the right way to deal with things, I agree.

Those same 100 hooded thugs will be nowhere to seen tomorrow as the big numbers roll into town.

Opportunistic shitbags.

Half of that 100 will end up dead heads in jail.

The other half will find out their birds cheated on them.

Unfortunately the blues out having a peaceful night have had a gang of know jockeys pick on them.

It happens unfortunately. Shameful that it is.

Knew this would happen, anyone remember a post on here (think it was in the lille away thread) saying something about an Australian bar? then talked about someone called 'Major' sounded dodgy as that did. Not one for conspiracies but i'd bet my house on that having something to do with it.

Edit - General not major

Status
Not open for further replies.