Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know,i had to go to the cash point and draw some more money out at 4'o'clock. those pesi's for scarlett were expensive. i'll drive to the next 1 and pick you up. not doing that coach again.

i know,i had to go to the cash point and draw some more money out at 4'o'clock. those pesi's for scarlett were expensive. i'll drive to the next 1 and pick you up. not doing that coach again.

it was the london to lille bit that was the least enjoyable bit, very warm & a load of shobgite global student gap year types going to Amsterdam.

Going to Amsterdam & taking a laptop ffs !! if the laptop makes it home in 1 piece or you've even managed to operate the thing then you haven't had a proper Amsterdam trip, I swear that if that Yank in front of me or that Cockney Ginger had gone overboard & there was nobody else around, then they'd have had to have been good swimmers cos I wouldnt have been raising any alarms for them.

the girl with the bag of rice was quite funny. 1 woman protest. shame about the 2 hour delay, running out of beer's was not pleasant.see you on the next voyage.

yes flight to einhoven,night there then train to wolfsburg. staying in hanover for a couple of hours then train to dusseldorf, flight back to leed's. as i said driving in future.

think STU'F is on the same flight's.
Ryanair 13:50?
We are on that, but then getting the bus to Dusseldorf and the train on to Hannover. Won't get there until 10.30pm, but at least we're set-up for the Thursday
Re-driving, it's not all its cracked up to be. It took 8 hours getting to Lille, which was OK, but 12 hours coming back. It was one long traffic jam from hitting the M25 - nightmare!
See you in T3

left lille at 2am, got back here at 7pm.as you say, the traffic coming back was a nightmare. john missed his train to aberdeen, so had to stay on the coach for another 8 hours. 24hours on a coach.

Ryanair 13:50?
We are on that, but then getting the bus to Dusseldorf and the train on to Hannover. Won't get there until 10.30pm, but at least we're set-up for the Thursday
Re-driving, it's not all its cracked up to be. It took 8 hours getting to Lille, which was OK, but 12 hours coming back. It was one long traffic jam from hitting the M25 - nightmare!
See you in T3
Enjoy Germany Stu, and yes the drive home was a long one o_O traffic on every motorway didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.