Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Chaps... i hope im in the right area but im trying to see if anyone would be able to get me two adult tickets of the lille game away,

Cheers

Morning Bluepeople Does anyone know when Everton are going to tell us what allocation we are getting for the Lille game . Surely the club must read the forums and realize how many fans what to travel with or without tickets .

COYB .

Morning Bluepeople Does anyone know when Everton are going to tell us what allocation we are getting for the Lille game . Surely the club must read the forums and realize how many fans what to travel with or without tickets .

COYB .
Kransador ain't even been announced. Will be about 10th October if say.

Yep, me too! LOSC showing up now. Never been so happy to see a massive outgoing payment!

They've taken the full money including postage fee from me, so fingers crossed they'll still post them. You still a
Right to let me know when your mate gets them on their doorstep to give me a rough idea!

If this all works out it'll be brilliant!

COYBS

They've taken the full money including postage fee from me, so fingers crossed they'll still post them. You still a
Right to let me know when your mate gets them on their doorstep to give me a rough idea!

If this all works out it'll be brilliant!

COYBS

Me too, plus postage costs. It's all starting to come together now!

I'll let you know, he's gonna have to sign for them so they'll prob end up at the sorting office since he's at work every day, but he's letting me know either way.

Im struggling to register to the lille site, anyone else having problems, iv been trying for ages and gone step by step but it just keeps taking me back to the register page

Status
Not open for further replies.