Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah OK, so they knew you were using something to mask it. That is not good. Like I said I might have spares, but still not willing to promise them because it's wrong to get people's hopes up - haven't got any tickets myself yet even.

well mine was masked & tickets are on mantlepiece, but if you mask it as being in the uk then theres no point doing it really

Got a season ticket this year but it's my first one, a joke because I only missed 3 aways last year.
Interested how you managed to get so many away tickets if you only just got an ST? I end up going in home end at most aways I get to even though I've had a ST for more years than I can remember.....and as a consequence don't get the credits....seems a lot have a similar experience.

Interested how you managed to get so many away tickets if you only just got an ST? I end up going in home end at most aways I get to even though I've had a ST for more years than I can remember.....and as a consequence don't get the credits....seems a lot have a similar experience.
Mad how things change. My first away game in 2011 the tickets went to general sale for non-STH, couldn't imagine that ever happening now.

I got my tickets of season ticket holders I knew but they don't go the away games (unless it's only round the corner)
One of the ST holders works in Dubai 3 months on then 3 off.

Rarely got let down. Twice last season I ended up getting lucky and getting one at the ground as a spare when I went without a ticket like.
But this year EVERYONE is going lille and Wolfsburg so that will be a nightmare so well see.

i take it you got your away tickets from a supporters club last season,thats why they changed it for this season.
Check my reply to the other guy. But that's how I managed to get tickets for most aways.
Only proper difficult ones which was a nightmare was United, Liverpool, arsenal in December and Stevenage.

Status
Not open for further replies.