Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what happens when people take Twitter as a serious news outlet. The only shocking thing here is that people have actually looked at the subject matter here, took it as gospel when it makes zero sense.

Hopefully people will remember this when the stupid transfer rumours start too.

haha Jarg Rumour Day - sponsored by Sky Sports News is fkn boss

better than any cup final day now for me, so exciting, and being on here as it happens is immense

money talks my friend, and it's language is BS

and we all love it

Would of been a nice bit of justice for the injustice we served all those years ago.

My thoughts entirely mate,I think a lot of my distaste for the RS came about after the ban,when they waltzed straight back in to the UEFA cup without a second thought for the other teams not just ourselves who were banned,I myself would have had so much more respect for them if they had "offered" up their place that first year,not that anyone would have taken it,but at least it would have been some form of gesture of goodwill from them.

This is exactly what happens when people take Twitter as a serious news outlet. The only shocking thing here is that people have actually looked at the subject matter here, took it as gospel when it makes zero sense.

Hopefully people will remember this when the stupid transfer rumours start too.

Hahahaha

There's people saying that apparently UEFA were only supposed to make a decision on any sanctions during the next meeting in June, though it sounds more like clutching at straws really.

It has to be. Looking at it from a purely common sense point of view, I doubt we're one of the two clubs with the highest co-efficient or something even if something like this did happen.

It seems like Everton and Sevilla have just been plucked from thin air.
From what I understand is...IF 2 Ukaranian clubs will be suspended the availability would go to countries with better UEFA cofficient. That will apparently be Spain and England.

EDIT: That was basically translated from a spanish news report

From what I understand is...IF 2 Ukaranian clubs will be suspended the availability would go to countries with better UEFA cofficient. That will apparently be Spain and England.

EDIT: That was basically translated from a spanish news report

The Spanish have a reputation for being truthful and reliable....

The Spanish have a reputation for being truthful and reliable....
I agree...but doubt if the Ukrainian clubs will be suspended going on Greg O'Keefe's feedback. However IF that ever happens it means we might have a chance...although I wont put anything on that as we aren't usually lucky regarding things like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.