Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys is this a joke or not? tell me NOW :)

It has to be. Looking at it from a purely common sense point of view, I doubt we're one of the two clubs with the highest co-efficient or something even if something like this did happen.

It seems like Everton and Sevilla have just been plucked from thin air.

Greg O'Keefe just tweeted that it's not true. Spoke to Uefa and no plans to sanction any Ukrainian teams or to give England an extra CL place.

It has to be. Looking at it from a purely common sense point of view, I doubt we're one of the two clubs with the highest co-efficient or something even if something like this did happen.

Would it work that way or would it just be the clubs that just missed out from the biggest leagues?

ARGGGGG fake reports disgust me. All papers disgust me! why is football plagued with so many lies

Not even Rick Astley can fool me. Nice try, fake Sky Sports.

But really, the Russian and Ukranian teams should stop pretending they're European, give us their CL slots and move along to the Asian CL.

ARGGGGG fake reports disgust me. All papers disgust me! why is football plagued with so many lies

This is exactly what happens when people take Twitter as a serious news outlet. The only shocking thing here is that people have actually looked at the subject matter here, took it as gospel when it makes zero sense.

Hopefully people will remember this when the stupid transfer rumours start too.

Anyway surely if 2 teams were kicked out surely they would just give 2 the two teams in the qualifiers with the highest rankings byes in the CL qualifiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.