Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping its slightly different to Nuremberg, it says that no money was taken or anything?

Can only hope. If it doesn't work, I'll get someone in France to get on it for me.

I've got my electronic tickets already through - my friend activated an account using their address in Paris and using my name. Tickets on upper tier half way line

My mate is a Wolfsburg season ticket holder who lives on wirral and travels over regularly to Germany for there home and away games.He's just got his tickets for our game in Germany.he paid 19 euro for his ticket.He is also told me his name is printed on ticket and you need named photo Id to show your the name on ticket at turnstiles .No chance of getting in home end!!

It should say "addresse email OU numero abonné" OU is OR so just put in an email.

I keep entering all field and it takes me back to the first section
I'll do it step by step just so I can remember ha.

Downloaded Safari and Hotspot Shield.
Connected Hotspot Shield and selected virtual option United States.
Using Safari go to http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/
Top right it has 'MON COMPTE'. put email address and create a password in these 2 boxes and click 'créer un compte.
On the next page you have to put in: civilité (title), Nom (surname), prenom (first name) and email address, i left no Abonné blank.
On the next page its address dob etc to fill in and on the right confirm password twice. Pays being country and Royaume-uni is an option, up to you if you have a French address etc. Then click the bottom right red button to complete the registration. I think I may have gotten an error message, but I also got a confirming email straight away!

I opened another browser, went to the same site and then went to buy tickets (before logging in) selected my seats and had to then log in, re-confirm password twice and it took me to the payment screen.

TURN OFF HOTSPOT SHIELD before you confirm this. I tried it once and it didn't work, it just brought up a blank page, had to do it again, the same seats were available to I booked those, turned it off and it worked.

If you have an android or iphone, download the world lens app, and download French - English it helps with translating text using the camera, doesn't use internet at all. Was handy for some phrases

Can select seats and it says continue to checkout but doesn't go further

I'm not sure why that is mate, is it loading a blank screen up, or are you getting an error message? When you've selected your seats, try turning hotspot shield off then selecting checkout, see if that works?

I have noticed loads of tickets taken up on 2nd tier near away fans. Can't be that many fans already booked surely. If so looking like a home game

Bring it on

Good site, view from seat and everything

I have noticed loads of tickets taken up on 2nd tier near away fans. Can't be that many fans already booked surely. If so looking like a home game

Bring it on

Good site, view from seat and everything

There is mate. Block H is ours !

But actually we shouldn't talk about it I suppose - they'll get wise if they read this!

Just as a guide - how many of the posters on here who have bought tickets in the Lille end have got season tickets and say 4+ away credits. Trying to gauge whether there will be a lot of people realising when our allocation and criteria is announced that they won't be needing these fall back tickets they're buying?

Just as a guide - how many of the posters on here who have bought tickets in the Lille end have got season tickets and say 4+ away credits. Trying to gauge whether there will be a lot of people realising when our allocation and criteria is announced that they won't be needing these fall back tickets they're buying?

I'm on of those people. Like I say I don't know if I'll have spares yet, so don't want to promise anyone tickets, but I'm in the maybe pile for people needing Lille tickets.

There is mate. Block H is ours !

But actually we shouldn't talk about it I suppose - they'll get wise if they read this!
Asked my mate from London, who normally sorts me out with tickets if he thought it was possible for me to get tickets. Said the away end would sell out. Didn't know about possible extra allocation before today. So, my mate sorted them out for the home end. I'll be there and that's the far most important thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.