Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would bear in mind what happened in nurenberg when they sold tickets to evertonians online - in 2007-

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Around 1,500 Everton fans have had their tickets cancelled for Thursday's UEFA Cup game against Nuremberg in Germany because of fears over hooliganism, the Premier League club said on Tuesday.
UEFA classified the match as high-risk after it emerged that Nuremberg had sold some 1,500 tickets direct to Everton fans, who would have been sitting among home supporters.
UEFA later issued a statement saying the decision to withdraw the tickets had been taken by Nuremberg themselves following consultations with police. UEFA said the allocation of tickets was purely the responsibility of the host club.
According to UEFA, the problem arose after a "bug" in Nuremberg's online ticketing system allowed Everton fans to buy tickets allocated to home fans.
The governing body said that none of the purchases had been confirmed and that no money had been taken from the fans.
Everton were allocated fewer than 3,000 tickets for the ground, which holds 47,000 and said they had received requests for five times that number.
UEFA said that the allocation nevertheless exceeded the minimum number of tickets stipulated in the competition's regulations which call for away fans to be offered at least five percent of the total tickets.
"We would never recommend that supporters get tickets through the host club," said Everton spokesman Ian Ross. "There are concerns when they do that. Those who bought them are being told now they can't use them."

i would bear in mind what happened in nurenberg when they sold tickets to evertonians online - in 2007-

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Around 1,500 Everton fans have had their tickets cancelled for Thursday's UEFA Cup game against Nuremberg in Germany because of fears over hooliganism, the Premier League club said on Tuesday.
UEFA classified the match as high-risk after it emerged that Nuremberg had sold some 1,500 tickets direct to Everton fans, who would have been sitting among home supporters.
UEFA later issued a statement saying the decision to withdraw the tickets had been taken by Nuremberg themselves following consultations with police. UEFA said the allocation of tickets was purely the responsibility of the host club.
According to UEFA, the problem arose after a "bug" in Nuremberg's online ticketing system allowed Everton fans to buy tickets allocated to home fans.
The governing body said that none of the purchases had been confirmed and that no money had been taken from the fans.
Everton were allocated fewer than 3,000 tickets for the ground, which holds 47,000 and said they had received requests for five times that number.
UEFA said that the allocation nevertheless exceeded the minimum number of tickets stipulated in the competition's regulations which call for away fans to be offered at least five percent of the total tickets.
"We would never recommend that supporters get tickets through the host club," said Everton spokesman Ian Ross. "There are concerns when they do that. Those who bought them are being told now they can't use them."

oh dear, maybe we've said too much on here already then?

Surely they'll spot that H25 is block booked / sold out and the rest of the ground is like 20% full tomorrow..?

Last edited:

I'm struggling to register , how did you manage ?

I'll do it step by step just so I can remember ha.

Downloaded Safari and Hotspot Shield.
Connected Hotspot Shield and selected virtual option United States.
Using Safari go to http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/
Top right it has 'MON COMPTE'. put email address and create a password in these 2 boxes and click 'créer un compte.
On the next page you have to put in: civilité (title), Nom (surname), prenom (first name) and email address, i left no Abonné blank.
On the next page its address dob etc to fill in and on the right confirm password twice. Pays being country and Royaume-uni is an option, up to you if you have a French address etc. Then click the bottom right red button to complete the registration. I think I may have gotten an error message, but I also got a confirming email straight away!

I opened another browser, went to the same site and then went to buy tickets (before logging in) selected my seats and had to then log in, re-confirm password twice and it took me to the payment screen.

TURN OFF HOTSPOT SHIELD before you confirm this. I tried it once and it didn't work, it just brought up a blank page, had to do it again, the same seats were available to I booked those, turned it off and it worked.

If you have an android or iphone, download the world lens app, and download French - English it helps with translating text using the camera, doesn't use internet at all. Was handy for some phrases

Status
Not open for further replies.