David weir returns as an Everton coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I've learned to appreciate Dave's qualities ffs.

I wouldn't take him on if I were you mate. He's had me frothing for hours after he's left the conversation. The guys a demon ffs!

78d8dea3-fd12-49ae-9cb9-d0d52a06fd54.jpg

Davek's thrown some unstopable counter punches there, left right combos all over the show, you'd have to say he's done well there.

Hi there,Rangers fan here.Only my 2nd post.
Davie was always going to become a coach, great model pro and a club legend at Rangers.
He has brought on alot of youngsters just by playing alongside them and sure he will be a great aquisition(sp).

Hi there,Rangers fan here.Only my 2nd post.
Davie was always going to become a coach, great model pro and a club legend at Rangers.
He has brought on alot of youngsters just by playing alongside them and sure he will be a great aquisition(sp).

Here here.

I think it's a great idea having him play alongside the kids in the Reserves.

And at the end of the day, who really cares? It's the Reserves. Nobody pays to watch them. Very few of us even bother to watch the goals on EvertonTV when they finally show up.

If Weir makes Eric Dier a better player by instilling in him a bit of positional sense or gives him a crafty veteran centre half's trick to stop an attacking threat, then that justifies him being at the club.

Here here.

I think it's a great idea having him play alongside the kids in the Reserves.

And at the end of the day, who really cares? It's the Reserves. Nobody pays to watch them. Very few of us even bother to watch the goals on EvertonTV when they finally show up.

If Weir makes Eric Dier a better player by instilling in him a bit of positional sense or gives him a crafty veteran centre half's trick to stop an attacking threat, then that justifies him being at the club.

He turned Danny Wilson into a £6 million player after a handfull of games together.
£6 million from LFC for a raw teenager was a steal lol

He turned Danny Wilson into a £6 million player after a handfull of games together.
£6 million from LFC for a raw teenager was a steal lol

How did he do that mate? Is there some way of breaking down the influence Weir had on the (atrocious and now binned) Wilson as opposed to the impact other coaches had on his development?

Status
Not open for further replies.