Could losing 4 nil to Liverpool be the greatest thing that ever happened to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0VEpC.jpg

Seriously, ffs. You can moan, bitch and gripe like little girls all you want but you can also choose to get over it, accept that the manager and players will learn from it, and start to look positively into the future. I certainly know that's what Martinez will be doing! If it was Moyes i wouldn't say the same...

Seriously, ffs. You can moan, bitch and gripe like little girls all you want but you can also choose to get over it, accept that the manager and players will learn from it, and start to look positively into the future. I certainly know that's what Martinez will be doing! If it was Moyes i wouldn't say the same...

Or we can pretend getting smashed 4-0 by our biggest rivals is the greatest thing ever.

I think getting beat 4 nil on the last game of the season against Liverpool to get us relegated would be better Stan, it would teach us a much better lesson or something??

What do you think?

Can we get over it without declaring it the greatest thing that ever happened to Everton ?

Or we can pretend getting smashed 4-0 by our biggest rivals is the greatest thing ever.

Haha, fair enough. "Greatest thing ever" obviously sounds moronic but just give it time.

We all felt miserable yesterday and waking up this morning was a total drag, but it's done now. We have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, learn from it and move on, which is exactly what Martinez and the players will do! I know it sounds mad but Everton will benefit from this!

I can and will get over it, it certainly is not the greatest thing to have happened to Everton.

Do little girls have a tendency to moan online about bad football results like?

I always thought those were fbi agents in disguise.

I think getting beat 4 nil on the last game of the season against Liverpool to get us relegated would be better Stan, it would teach us a much better lesson or something??

What do you think?

I think that's a silly comparison. Losing to get relegated vs losing one random game in the middle of the season are not the same thing and most certainly do not produce the same outcome in a gargantuan number of ways. Moreover, i argued at the start of my post that we were "potential title contenders" after the Arsenal game. I doubt the players in such a quality team would be trying to survive in the premiership on the last day of the season. There's too many differences between those two scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.