Could losing 4 nil to Liverpool be the greatest thing that ever happened to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at Tuesday in a different way and I hope to god that RB and the players that were out on that pitch too are aswell. If I were them I would promise myself that that would never happen to me again as long as I breath the air that is around me, never again......ever. I am still utterly dejected by what I witnessed on Tuesday, so much so that I spent the rest of that night drinking alone at a late night bar and failed to show for work the next day. If a result such as that doesn't gut you then something is badly wrong.

Exactly, they will not let it happen ever again! If it was against any other team it'd be ****e but you'd see it as a blip and move on, but against them it's unforgetable. That is why I'm so confident it will spur us on for the rest of the season! Seriously, we're gonna be immense!

And by the by, there's no need for competing to prove who the biggest and bestest everton fan of all time is based on your level of devastation after tuesday nights result! Believe it or not, I was as dejected as any other blue during and after that match. I can't remember ever feeling so bad about a result. But I would argue that spending the entire night drinking alone forcing you to miss work over a football result suggests that there may be in fact something badly wrong with you...

This thread title made me throw up in my mouth a bit.

I can't imaging there ever being a circumstance in which losing 4-0 to that shower of utter wagons and putting up with their shobgite fans afterwards could ever be accurately described as "the greatest thing ever".

R U troleing us?

Status
Not open for further replies.