CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the board need to offer him a wedge to try and convince him, its not Moyes fault that most of our earnings go on the wage bill, its not Moyes fault we cant take the next step up. But we can pay him well to do a job for us cos he the best solution for US right now.

Totally agree with you regarding Moyes, reckon overall he does bloody well for us in most respects, and with given resources. Like any job it's natural to want a payrise, so like I say no slight on Moyes going after one, I just want the board to throw him the money needed. Just don't see it though, and can see another 5 years like the last 5.

Which by the way, isn't that bad (top 6 finishes, no Cup wins but hey who knows in the future), it's just the frustration of always being so close to breaking through, and never getting there.

Not going to argue with you, as i like reading your posts, Villa are skint due to backing the wrong manager, Moyes would have done so much better then Pardew and sunderland have also backed the same manager as villa did. Those clubs earn more money then everton as well, 2 of the clubs have bigger grounds, their potential is better then ours right now. We seem to be waiting for the godfairy to bail us out and take us to the next level, Moyes cant really do much more with us without investments.

I'm actually not really having a pop at moyes , I think he's done a very decent job here and he is exceptional eye for a bargain in the market .

I also understand him casting him admiring eyes to 'bigger clubs ' although I think I initially he handled it badly but like I say I understand why it's his mindset . My issue isn't really with moyes I suppose it's with people that see his behaviour as everton centric when I don't believe it is . But as we say its all about opinions .

I'm actually not really having a pop at moyes , I think he's done a very decent job here and he is exceptional eye for a bargain in the market .

I also understand him casting him admiring eyes to 'bigger clubs ' although I think I initially he handled it badly but like I say I understand why it's his mindset . My issue isn't really with moyes I suppose it's with people that see his behaviour as everton centric when I don't believe it is . But as we say its all about opinions .
Moyes got the right to wait till the summer to decide, i have no problems with him doing that or even looking for other offers, he deserves a go at one of the top clubs, i'm selfish and hope he doesn't get a better offer or a better project and ends up with us.

Don't believe this rumour. Moyes will only leave us for a bigger job as MANAGER of a club who got ambition and money to match the ambition. Im just hoping our board does not let us down by letting us lose a quality Manager. My issue I have with this we haven't shown our thanks to the man and try and convince him that the fans do want him to stay, look at all the banners the rs had for ratboy, what have we done for Moyes? and don't put silly comments like his wages.

Didn't see any. And anyway 9 out of 10 banners at Anfield are supplied by the club and then collected back in at the start of the second half.

Old Trafford is drooling at the prospect of more direct football.

IF it ever happened, who would Moyes take with him? Baines? Osman?? Naismith???

50 Years Old, he's ready.

All the best Davey.

It would be wierd us having another Manager really.

Would be well weird Moyes at United.

It doesn't make any sense really.

Agreed. A club like that won't employ a manager like Moyes. After their trophyladen period they'll want somebody proven to continue winning stuff (Ancelotti, Mourinho, Del Bosque).

It would be wierd us having another Manager really.

I'm ready for it. It will be interesting to see what happens...one of 3 things:

1) we improve by playing more risky attacking football, we win the games we would normally draw, and beat the teams in the bottom half more consistently. We regularly qualify for Champs League and enter the Big Money game. We win a cup! We sign some very tasty Europeans.

2) we remain best of the rest, between 5th-8th...sometimes it looks like we're improving, sometimes it looks like we took a little step back...but generally it's more of the same. We come close to winning a cup. Our financial situation is as-you-were. We sign some Scandinavians, one of whom turned out really good, the other one was a decent squad player, and the third fella didn't get game time.

3) we play less effective football, win less games, aren't able to step up a gear, the players seem to be less motivated. the team is too good to go down, but we find ourselves stagnating in the no-man's-land of 10th-15th season after season. The odd quarter-final run in a domestic cup is the only real highlight. We seem to be bringing in even less money than before, so our best players have left now. We generally don't sign new players much, apart from picking scraps from the lower leagues and promoting youth players.

A new dawn awaits!

Status
Not open for further replies.