Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ste d' indica @roydo @Ron Burgundy Alright guys, Alter Ego has the match on this weekend according to their website, I'll probably head up for it if you don't have any plans
Hiya mate, are you sure? I can only see these:

@alteregobristol SATURDAY MAN CITY SWANSEA 3PM CHELSEA V WESTBROM 3PM MAN U V ARSENAL 5.30PM

And a load of egg chasing. They didn't have it on the A board outside either when I walked past yesterday.

Hi Blues, I'm also based in this wonderful city - Southville and normally drink in The Coronation on Dean Lane, a few other blues in there also. Anyone going to Germany for the match this week?

Hi Blues, I'm also based in this wonderful city - Southville and normally drink in The Coronation on Dean Lane, a few other blues in there also. Anyone going to Germany for the match this week?

Thats posh for Bedminster really!! I know someone who lived there. His neighbour called it Lower Clifton ffs!!

We really should set up a user group. If I knew how to.

Thats posh for Bedminster really!! I know someone who lived there. His neighbour called it Lower Clifton ffs!!

Lower Clifton ha ha love it.. Personally, I call it Bedminster but the electrol role insist on Southville. Great idea re-user group.

Last edited:

haha yeah the whole bit of North Street that everyone calls Southville isn't really Southville at all (which starts near Asda!). Its basically Ashton Gate or Bedminster.

Hello mate. I'm prob not too far from you. Yep I'm going to Germany. Flying to Berlin from Bristol on Wednesday afternoon, then getting a train to Wolfsburg on Thursday. You?

Hello mate. I'm prob not too far from you. Yep I'm going to Germany. Flying to Berlin from Bristol on Wednesday afternoon, then getting a train to Wolfsburg on Thursday. You?

Mate, was you on flight back on friday with Eto'o on your back. Bristol Blues around for Spurs game? The Coronation on Dean lane- cheap ale and decent atmosphere. We need a blue pub

Status
Not open for further replies.