Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy lives by the marina and I’m in Yatton,
Me and the missus had a lovely overnight stay in Portishead on the way back from a trip to Liverpool back in May. Had an excellent meal at Bottelinos at the entrance to the Marina. Cherished memories.

I had a pasta which included fresh chillies, and I jokingly asked the waiter to tell the chef not to skimp on the chillies, as you do. When the food came he brought a side plate full of diced fresh chillies, the little red bombers. I took it as a Man v Food challenge, totally forgetting that we had further 200 miles to travel the following day. I drank some lager that night. lol

Me and the missus had a lovely overnight stay in Portishead on the way back from a trip to Liverpool back in May. Had an excellent meal at Bottelinos at the entrance to the Marina. Cherished memories.

I had a pasta which included fresh chillies, and I jokingly asked the waiter to tell the chef not to skimp on the chillies, as you do. When the food came he brought a side plate full of diced fresh chillies, the little red bombers. I took it as a Man v Food challenge, totally forgetting that we had further 200 miles to travel the following day. I drank some lager that night. lol
?? we’ve all been there, great restaurant Bottelinos, many a summer night been had there not that I can remember them all

Status
Not open for further replies.