Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotagotmug

Player Valuation: £950k
Hey guys

I've just moved to Bristol a month ago and currently have sweet FA in terms of a TV aerial and internet connection (3G service has just about kept me going).

Are there any bristol Evertonians interested in going to the pub for the games that are on? Or does anyone know some Everton friendly pubs in the south west of England

I live in Taunton, which isn't too far from Bristol. Rarely get to games myself like, there's a few pubs that I know of in Bristol that sometimes show games, don't think any Everton-specific pubs however. Wouldn't mind coming up sometime.

Hello mate, myself and @JordanianEmbassy both live in Bristol, we usually meet up with a few other lads on Whiteladies Rd for games, occasionally in town. Alter Ego is normally the venue of choice, not an Everton pub but definitely a footy pub, gets more than it's fair share of games if you follow.
Whereabouts are you?

Hi mate, I'm Bedminster down way, between The Miners Arms and The Cross Hands, but haven't ventured into the town yet for games.

That would be the one, but if there's one closer to you, I'm game. I would usually whack on ITV4, but no TV and no internet unless I head on over to the library. The joys of moving...

Will be in front of the telly mate. I am about 8 miles out of town, Portishead way, but 2 miles from the nearest pub with tv ffs!

What bought you to Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.