Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, sorry @roydo I'm not getting an alert when I get tagged. Yep, it's Alter Egos mate. Think a few of us are getting together for the Krasnodar game tomorrow, @Gotagotmug , @Ron Burgundy , not sure where yet but Cotham Hill's been mentioned. Will be out for the Utd. game an' all.

I might/should be able to make this Thursday, if you fancy having me tag along, but after that I think the next one I could make is Burnley - I'm in Exeter this weekend and then I'm going to Goodison for the Villa match

Hello mate, yeah J. said that was the likely choice. Didn't know it was footy friendly, just been done out hasn't it?

Yeah, about a year ago. There's a decent little room out the back now, seen a few games there 'cos it's just up the road from the workshop. 99% sure they'll have it on, they showed all the early Europa games last year. Will try and check tomorrow.

Hi lads. My and my pal will be watching in Bristol somewhere. Not sure what venue yet but meeting in the hatchet at just gone 4.

Any of you boys more than welcome to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.