big game Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing going for us tomorrow is that Newcastle at the minute according to the fans are terrible. They have no creativity and their chances of even getting a point depend on Remy being fit.

If he is still out injured then unless Ben Arfa steps up with some magic, there is noone in their team that can actually win them the game, bar a 95 minute winner like on saturday. Point is, if we can score one or two in the first half it could well be game over and on to our next game.

Imagine winning tomorrow and, god forbid swansea beat arsenal?! 5 points away with game in hand and them to come to goodison?

I'm dreaming but anything is possible right now, even a kopite stone drop below united .........

I agree mate and I think its really important to come out tomorrow night and get an early lead when the chance comes. 2-0 up against them and they will implode I reckon. I don't know why but I fancy us to win 3-0 tomorrow. Here's hoping anyway for a perfect night of -

Utd 1-3 City
Arse 1-2 Swansea
Barcodes 0-3 Everton

Perfect Tuesday night right there!

Come on boys, win our game in hand and we're right in the mix for 4th, I really believe we can do this!

I agree mate and I think its really important to come out tomorrow night and get an early lead when the chance comes. 2-0 up against them and they will implode I reckon. I don't know why but I fancy us to win 3-0 tomorrow. Here's hoping anyway for a perfect night of -

Utd 1-3 City
Arse 1-2 Swansea
Barcodes 0-3 Everton

Perfect Tuesday night right there!

Yaaaaayyyyyyy...............;)

the thing with Everton at home is we have too much of the ball and look clueless and predictable with it and find it hard to break teams down through lack of tempo but when we break against teams we have good pace perfect for away fixtures
1-2 to the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.