big game Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days we are actually going to seize one of these opportunities and there will be no looking back. We will have to stop talking about bottling big moments.

I don't know if this last stretch of games will be the first time we do this, but I'm 100% confident that it is going to come soon under this manager.

Gr8 character from the arsenal fa cup loss with two wins. confidence should be on the rise and beat Newcastle and this could lead to fantastic run of form resulting in top 4. Always the optimist but no harm in that

We need 10 wins from our remaining 9 games.
To get 100 PL points (which would ensure at least 4th) we need 46 points from our remaining 9 fixtures. So we need to win 15 and draw 1 out of those 9 games. A big ask but until it's mathematically impossible I am not giving up ho.......er......hang on

Win our game in hand (home vs Palace), beat Arsenal at home and we are only 2 points behind them.
Are we in the top seeds for Champions league play off?

No Remy, Cabaye or Debuchy? [Poor language removed], I'm going for a comfortable 3-0 win for us. Lukaku 2 and Miralles

Massive game, tricky opposition. A win would be huge! You never know what your gonna get with Newcastle but I don't think there same team without cabaye. No Reme will be a bonus as he's a very good player.

Think it could be a real bonus for us these last few games with Barkley, McGeady and dele all
relatively fresh.

Honestly think well get to Bobby's 71pts but unfortunately I don't agree that will be enough!

Every game is huge right now. Fingers crossed we can hit our mid-September through to early December form and then we might be looking further than 5/6 depending on how Arsenal respond to their defeat on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.