big game Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive game, tricky opposition. A win would be huge! You never know what your gonna get with Newcastle but I don't think there same team without cabaye. No Reme will be a bonus as he's a very good player.

Think it could be a real bonus for us these last few games with Barkley, McGeady and dele all
relatively fresh.

Honestly think well get to Bobby's 71pts but unfortunately I don't agree that will be enough!

I think you make a very good point there about our fresh players. Martinez has actually stage managed selection very well to ensure that we have players of quality to step in during the final run in. In particular he has resisted the temptation to over use Barkley, who has now been unleashed and could be very important for us until the end of the season. McGeeday also will figure more, and Del will be a possible game changer from the bench, or a starter, in fact he may well start against Newcastle.

We looked poor mate imo, but we have done the last 4-5 games as goodison and still got the wins which in the end is what counts, spurs are just undermined by Sherwoods tactics and they won't finish top 5 imo

i thought that too until i had a look at their run in, other than liverpool they have a very handy run in, I still dont fancy them having said that......

if we play like we did first half Vs Newcastle at home the majority of the time left on the pitch this season we wont be far away from arsenal imo.

first half Vs swans was boring an predictable especially after we went 1-0 up but we came out second half and played like we did Vs newcastle and got 2 goals in 10-15min we showed intent and went at them. that when we are at our best.

COYB strong finish, unbeaten for rest of the season i hope!!

One thing going for us tomorrow is that Newcastle at the minute according to the fans are terrible. They have no creativity and their chances of even getting a point depend on Remy being fit.

If he is still out injured then unless Ben Arfa steps up with some magic, there is noone in their team that can actually win them the game, bar a 95 minute winner like on saturday. Point is, if we can score one or two in the first half it could well be game over and on to our next game.

Imagine winning tomorrow and, god forbid swansea beat arsenal?! 5 points away with game in hand and them to come to goodison?

I'm dreaming but anything is possible right now, even a kopite stone drop below united .........

One thing going for us tomorrow is that Newcastle at the minute according to the fans are terrible. They have no creativity and their chances of even getting a point depend on Remy being fit. ..

I imagine Toon forums are saying the same thing about us and Lukaku.

I imagine Toon forums are saying the same thing about us and Lukaku.
Highly doubt it considering we have Mirallas / COleman/ Barkely/ Naismith who are all goal scorers and match winners at certain points.

Newcastle have nothing along those lines and every time Remy is out the team they struggle to score. Cisse is terrible, De Jong still hasnt scored in some really long time, Ameobi is terrible now and Adam Campbell doesnt really get a game to prove himself.

Only Ben Arfa (who i rate personally) is capable of magic, we have plenty more who can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.