Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James McFadden ( 68" Sub )

• Ayegbeni Yakubu ( 68" Sub )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet my bottom dollar that moyes plays..

............howard
hibbert yobo lescott baines
arteta neville carsley osman
...........aj ......yak

(thats seems to be his favourite 11 without cahill)

score : 3-1 to either side that scores first.

i bet my bottom dollar that moyes plays..

............howard
hibbert yobo lescott baines
arteta neville carsley osman
...........aj ......yak

(thats seems to be his favourite 11 without cahill)

score : 3-1 to either side that scores first.

i cant see hijm leaving jags out.

2-2 draw...

- - - - - - - - - - wessels

jagielka - - - yobo - - - lescott - - - baines

osman - arteta - gravesen/carsley - pienaar

- - - - - - -Anichebe - Johnson

Subs: Ruddy, Gravesen/carsley, Neville, Stubbs, yakubu.

Yakubu does [Poor language removed] all so far in all matches, and i doubt he would have changed in 3 days. Anichebe deserves to start, and johnson apart from missing the penalties, did have a worse match than yakubu. Mcfadden shoudnt start, although saying that he plays better at away games for some reason. Hibbert and Neville dropped.

I dont know why but i wasnt juckiewitx on the bench...i think he could do something like he has doen in the reserve matches he has played in...

...As soon as Da Silva is back to replace neville and carsley our team will be good again.

I dont have too much expectation in terms of results. But my minimum expectation is to see us drop hibbert, move neville to right back, bring jag, pieenar, gravesen or arteta back to midfield, no more hoofs ball, and play better football which we are capable of. If all these are done, I would not complain much even if we lose.

--------------------Wessells---------------------

Neville-------Yobo---------Lescott-------Baines

Osman-------Jagielka-------Grav--------Arteta

-----------------AJ------------YAk---------------

Assuming Grav is fit. Wouldn't mind seeing Baines and Arteta down a flank together. Should be a steady flow of crosses with those two supplying. Maybe?

i wouldnt mid putting yobo as a striker again, he did pretty good last night, better than yakubu...came out with the skill too to rip a player...i would also like tyo see baines in the left mid position aswell and move lescott to left back, i think he would be good, and better than osman anyway...

Im going to this.

cba with it though, just on a downer after that utter [Poor language removed] performance.

Hopefully we have a couple of players back.

howard

neville lescott yobo baines

jagielka

arteta gravesen pienaar

yakubu aj

Im going to this.

cba with it though, just on a downer after that utter [Poor language removed] performance.

Hopefully we have a couple of players back.

howard

neville lescott yobo baines

jagielka

arteta gravesen pienaar

yakubu aj

That's probaly what I would pick, unless Howard can't hold on to the ball well.

We're due for a 2-0, 3-1 victory. Against a decent side like Villa would be nice too.

Why is everybody predicting us to win?

Howard, Arteta, Gravesen may be out, leaving us with the team we had on thursday. The only thing that would make me happy would be if hibbert was replaced by jagielka and neville go right back, and anichebe play instead of yakubu...

...we can get a draw...a slight chance of a win...depends if howards playing or not

Howard, Arteta, Gravesen may be out, leaving us with the team we had on thursday. The only thing that would make me happy would be if hibbert was replaced by jagielka and neville go right back, and anichebe play instead of yakubu...

...we can get a draw...a slight chance of a win...depends if howards playing or not

because most of us are biased and always predict a win? :D

Because O'Neil is predicting a Johnson backlash.... lollollollol

Results could hardly have gone better for us today.

Nice backlash, please.

2-1 to us thank you very much.

Liverpool and man city couldve lost :p

Im happy with arsenal winning, hope they win the league...

...us on the other hand, this season im not so sure about, are we teh team to break into the 4th position and the 5th? or the team that finishes 10th? Were competing with west ham, newcaslte and tottenham, with newcastle being the main one imo.

Tommorows result is vital, as aston villa also have the quality to challenge us for position. Last season we didnt do so well, and we can blame ourselves. This season it could be the same, like last season and thursday night, or our players could prove something to themselves and the fans. Everton dont let one result affect their play.

Its a win if arteta and gravesen plays...a loss if osman, hibbert and carsley play

The formation for me would be...

- - - - - - - - Wessels

Jagielka - Yobo - Lescott - Baines

Osman - Arteta - Gravesen - Pienaar

- - - - Johnson - Anichebe

Bench - Ruddy, Neville, Stubbs, Yakubu, Mcfadden

With Arteta, Osman and pienaar continually changing...

never going to happen though...neville on the bench, anichebe startting , arteta in the centre...

...ahwell

Status
Not open for further replies.