AEk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id just liek to point it out btw, cracking goal by that 16 year old kid for Athens, will be overshadowed, but a great finish

Oh my ****ing god, watching the hibbo goal on etv, the roar when he scores, its like we've just scored a last minute winner.

[video=dailymotion;xsp39n]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsp39n_yyyyyyy-yyy-1-0_sport?ralg=behavior-only#from=playrelon-2[/video]

The Goals...and Hibbo mobbing

Not long got back from the match, Made up with Naismiths hattrick today and what a goal by the greek lad.

Pienaar on the left and Naismith on the right was good to see, Fellaini looked out of place behind Jelavic,

wasnt impressed everyone clapping Kenwright. Proper made up for Hibbert and his goal, plus his cracking shot in the 1st half too,
After he scored the game fizzled out, im glad to say, i was there when hibbert scored, i didnt riot cos i was in the park end. (im not sure if i would of ran on the pitch if i was in the gladys either tho)

Kenwright interupting hte Naismith interview, prick!.

Overall a top night, great to see Naismith get three goals with Hibbo bagging a cracker.

Delighted for Hibbo , 17,500 was a decent enough crowd , between 8 and 10k what someone posted wouldn't have been .

Had AEK any supporters there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.