AEk

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uberdoo

Should be a comfortable win I think? really confident about this season

Should be a comfortable win I think? really confident about this season

cat-has-bread-stuck-on-face.gif

Shocked that someone can be so confident about the season to be honest, were serving up the same crap pre-season as usual before our bad starts.

Absolutely, the only real glimmer of hope that I have is that we've finally got a good striker.

That said, second season syndrome should curtail any progress ol' Niki is looking to make anyway...ffs.

Howard
Hibbert Jags Distin Baines
Anichebe Rodwell Osman Pienaar
Naismith
Jelavic

Expect to see Coleman, Heitinga, Fellaini, Vellios, Junior, Barkley and Garbut involved at some point in the second half. Along with Hibbert upfront for the last 15

Shocked that someone can be so confident about the season to be honest, were serving up the same crap pre-season as usual before our bad starts.
We've not exactly been fielding our first 11.
Pienaar and Jelavic make us a much stronger unit and with a new player to try out that has already got a link with Jelavic I am confident as well.
Dont be too quick to write us off, at least give the team 30 minutes against United before deciding the fate of the season.

AEK Athens in Greece

mavros_vlachos_390_2506.jpg

Once went to Greece it was wierd

AEK-1930.jpg

Everton pre-season blah

AEK-2000.jpg

Hibbo loyal servant etc..

hibbert.jpg

Get into them blues

I have got my ticket for this and united through yesterday, are they expecting a big crowd for hibbo? Aek will have a few there apparently

We've not exactly been fielding our first 11.
Pienaar and Jelavic make us a much stronger unit and with a new player to try out that has already got a link with Jelavic I am confident as well.
Dont be too quick to write us off, at least give the team 30 minutes against United before deciding the fate of the season.

Look mate, don't get me wrong, I like to think we will start a bit better than recent seasons, but pre-season seems to have been a mockery so far again. Hopefully we put in a couple better performances before Man U or we wont be ready in my opinion.

Against Blackpool we fielded nearly a full strength 11 in the first half, and although we didn't do too bad, we barely tested their goalkeeper in 90 minutes of football.

And Tom Ince was the best player on the pitch on the day.

Yeah yeah, it was a pre-season game and didn't mean anything, but I would like to see some kind of sign that we haven't reverted back to the non-penetrative attacking force of a blunt dildo.

Because i haven't seen us play since newcastle, my mind is playing the usual tricks on me and i am convincing myself that this season will be different and we will play football. At the moment i am quite looking forward to the game. This will probably last all of 10 minutes before i have my head in my hands, wishing i was anywhere else, praying it was all a dream that i have purchased this years season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.